1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Wish the 1/6 looked that good. Give us that faceplate with the 1/6 figure.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Why couldn't that face sculpt been included in the wee little 1:6 armored Batman?

Lets see,$250 for 1:6 scale would mathematically translate to only $1,500 for a 1:1 right? :lol Oh wait, I forgot to carry the greed, so it's probably $10,000.

:lecture volume-wise 1:6 actually is 1:216

Why couldn't that face sculpt been included in the wee little 1:6 armored Batman?

Lets see, $250 for 1:6 scale would mathematically translate to only $1,500 for a 1:1 right? :lol Oh wait, I forgot to carry the greed, so it's probably $10,000.

Shouldn't bring up math when you don't understand it

I think they know the mouth piece of the 1/6 figure has to be fixed in time for release they are not blind.

FB_IMG_1454075765916.jpg

Somebody post this on JC Hong Facebook page, he Will respond, hot toys wont.
image.jpg

Definite buy for that price. An ironman runs you over $300USD. This guy is way beefier and far more iconic. As a figure from the movie and also as the only 1/6 TDKR Armored batman ever. Once they fix that mouth piece it should be an easy buy

He's very fat. I love him.

HT will have to be complete idiots to not update the 1/6 mouth pieces after showing the full scale.

Not meant to be negative, but I really wish I'd like the armored design. BvS is all about realism but the suit looks very comic-ish to me :dunno

Not meant to be negative, but I really wish I'd like the armored design. BvS is all about realism but the suit looks very comic-ish to me :dunno

If they went realistic and deviated from the comic look, that would upset the other camp, much like how a lot of those folks hated the TDK suit. Can't please everyone. The studio is clearly trying out the comic-inspired look with Batman this time around. I for one appreciate the comic likeness, but as a whole don't care much for Batman's designs in this film.

pre-ordered! In my books not looking like affleck is actually a good thing..

Still very much liking this one. Am torn though, I just recently decided to put my MoS Superman on eBay since i have never displayed it. Decision, keep Sup and order this or sell it and stay away from another Hot Toys line.

I've already gotten all I want from the film before it's even out in the perfect looking Batman and Bruce Wayne. This is one of those times where HT has the license, and there is a good chance they'll do it, but I really hope they'll make a figure of Bruce Wayne.

Still very much liking this one. Am torn though, I just recently decided to put my MoS Superman on eBay since i have never displayed it. Decision, keep Sup and order this or sell it and stay away from another Hot Toys line.

Honestly I would keep Supes. Unfortunately the MoS line didn't sell well overall and you likely won't command a very high sale on eBay. I think he's an amazing figure and much more worth keeping him and displaying him rather than selling him for a pretty low amount. Keep Supes AND order this:hi5:.

pre-ordered! In my books not looking like affleck is actually a good thing..

I agree. I more interested in this as a TDKR figure. If I want a BvS figure I may consider apocalypse Batman. That can have the Affleck face.

Back