1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I like it! must buy- will have to save up or sell some older stuff to get.

Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I remember that, maybe you're right :/

Ohhhhhhh, I hope not. With pre-ordering all 3 1/6 scales, and that Batman artist series, I was gonna hold off on the Batmobile.

I just watched the video of the batmobile... It only shows it it never said it comes with it... If that were the case it would be displayed with the Batmobile not the figures. Plus it would not have it's own display sign.

I just watched the video of the batmobile... It only shows it it never said it comes with it... If that were the case it would be displayed with the Batmobile not the figures. Plus it would not have it's own display sign.

So you're thinking it will come out on it's own as well?

So you're thinking it will come out on it's own as well?

It could... It would not make any sense to have it's own name tag if it didn't...

It could... It would not make any sense to have it's own name tag if it didn't...

I'd just find it hard spending the same amount you would on a figure for the signal on it's own.

Maybe it'll come with something we've yet to see!

I'd just find it hard spending the same amount you would on a figure for the signal on it's own.

Maybe it'll come with something we've yet to see!

Yeah I wouln't mind it coming with Armored Bats.

Santana not real either guys, sorry for spooling it for you's.
Gasparzizou=****** bag
Santana is very much real.

:lol I'm a ********* because you were introduced to Batman with Nolan, hence you had the dumb misconception Batman's "plausible"? Alright.

Santana is very much real.

:lol I'm a ********* because you were introduced to Batman with Nolan, hence you had the dumb misconception Batman's "plausible"? Alright.

Is your "banner" from Domu?

12376412_989922014379460_8465976131282803166_n.jpg

das it mane.

Not only am I inclined to agree with your earlier argument purely based on fact, but now because of your appreciation of Otomo as well.

Good on you, sir!

Not only am I inclined to agree with your earlier argument purely based on fact, but now because of your appreciation of Otomo as well.

Good on you, sir!
:duff

It's my favorite manga. That supposedly secret Domu movie can't come soon enough.

The mouth doesn't really look like Affleck's and could use some work but I'll very likely buy one. I hope there's enough neck articulation to do this...

41897DA247E567BA4E8431ECCDF3654DE11DCA43

Yeah, the mouth is the only thing I don't care for on this guy. But I'll still get him. :slap :lol

It's odd that the Regular and Knightmare figures have the Batfleck mouth but not this one.

It's odd that the Regular and Knightmare figures have the Batfleck mouth but not this one.

It really is the weirdest thing. I can look at the other two and immediately see Affleck, but this one is completely lacking any type of likeness, imo. So strange.

I'm sure they'll fix that for release, it seems like a easy fix.

Back