1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

That's not true, and I'm not going far at all, I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest.

Bond has had very specific training and has very wide and very many limitations, Indiana Jones is educated in his specific field has skill with a whip and just doesn't have a sense of self preservation. Batman is literally everything I said above.

There's no comparison between those characters you mentioned and Batman, not even close.

There's a reason Batman has the nickname "Batgod".

No. He's not plausible at all.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

GasparZizouCrusherOfDreams

Santana not real either guys, sorry for spooling it for you's.
Gasparzizou=****** bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like there's a tad too much space between the mouth and eyes.

I am honestly not impressed by it at all. It looks like a larger scale of the Mattel Armored Batman with just a bit more detail to be honest. Not sure what I was expecting. Maybe for it to be bigger, I don't know. I mean, it looks good. I just don't really care for it. This was one of my most anticipated figure too.

I was going to just get the regular bats to put by my MOS supes, but this may take it's place. I like this alot.

I love it. I think the detail and worn appearance with all those cuts and nicks is great. I think saying it looks like a Mattel toy is underselling it a bit. Looks like the real deal to me,

image.jpg

It looks like the TDKR anti-Superman suit come to life. Like this leapt out of the graphic novel into the "real world".

Very nice looking. I hope the hip articulation is not hindered by the suit. I hate when a figure can not hold a pose because of the suits. Ratcheting hip joints would help. We'll see.

AFM

I don't see Affleck in the armored Batman headsculpt at all--though from my perspective that's actually a good thing.

bvs-image-2-7-9.jpg

Maybe Mattel stepped up there game. :dunno

I just think Hot Toys and Mattel aren't to far off here on this Armored Batman. Not saying Mattel looks better... but it looks pretty respectable when compared to the Hot Toys. Comparing Mattel Superman to Hot Toys Superman is an easy no contest, Hot Toys takes it without a doubt. Same goes for Knighmare Batman Mattel vs HT version, HT version takes it hands down. But for $20.... that Armored Batman is not to bad of a figure when compared to HT version which will most likely being $300+.

Hopefully the scene in the movie justifies the price that this figure will no doubt cost. :D

The DC Direct 1/6 statue version looks great too--so great that I'd probably pick that up over the Hot Toys version since it will be 1/3 the price.

The DC Direct 1/6 statue version looks great too--so great that I'd probably pick that up over the Hot Toys version since it will be 1/3 the price.

Yeah, I have to agree. It is a nice statue for the price. This figure won't be able to do the statue pose either.

Yeah, I have to agree. It is a nice statue for the price. This figure won't be able to do the statue pose either.

Yeah, but the thing is that's a statue.

A statue has one pose and that's it, no other form of movement or variation (unless you spend the money on SS, Prime, etc.). I love HT and their price points simply for the fact that I get statuesque perfection, with varying materials, and if I get sick of a pose I can always change it!

Also, as for armored, I'm curious if it will sustain battle damage in the movie (I'd assume so, since he's going toe to toe with Superman). If so, it'd be awesome if they took a page from their IM releases and included interchangeable BD parts.

Great point, that'd be an awesome option!

This figure is a MUST buy for me! Gonna go broke with this line!

this figure looks fantastic and will be a definite purchase. Looks very comic accurate and the signal is fantastic too. great stuff.

this figure looks fantastic and will be a definite purchase. Looks very comic accurate and the signal is fantastic too. great stuff.

Literally Frank Miller lives through this. Maybe someone will put together an awesome 1/6 lamp post and electrical box?

Yeah, but the thing is that's a statue.

A statue has one pose and that's it, no other form of movement or variation (unless you spend the money on SS, Prime, etc.). I love HT and their price points simply for the fact that I get statuesque perfection, with varying materials, and if I get sick of a pose I can always change it!

This looks like it will have one pose to...

This looks like it will have one pose to...

Ha ha, I hope not.

That's why I've stayed away from statues and figures from 1/4 Enterbay, and Neca 1/4, etc.

A very good point @WWEJedi.

Back