1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Looks good so far except that I don't see Afleck as I do with the regular suit version. Could be due to not seeing his eyes as well.

Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

An awesome figure!

I'm slightly worried at the cost of this. I want it but I want that Batsignal more and so this might get passed for that.

But how are you going to recreate the initial teaser trailer in your tub without the armored Batman!?

Looks good so far except that I don't see Afleck as I do with the regular suit version. Could be due to not seeing his eyes as well.

I agree. Suit looks awesome but for some reason it doesn't look like Affleck. Not like the other versions at least

Looks even better in Budget Stark's video. The faces look like Affleck to me, Armored Batman comes with a second, gritted teeth option.

Looks even better in Budget Stark's video. The faces look like Affleck to me, Armored Batman comes with a second, gritted teeth option.

Great post, man. Thank you!

Loving all of them. They all look amazing. And as of right now the capes actually look good too

Oh man, I thought I was going to pass on the Knightmare version, but that looks awesome, and the armor version looks perfect to me, especially with the light-up eyes. Regular Batman is the least exciting of the bunch, which is odd for me, as that's the one I was most anticipating.

I'm foaming at the mouth for all three of these figures.

Thinking this will be a deluxe set stateside with the Batsignal.

More than likely going to creep on $400.

I'm foaming at the mouth for all three of these figures.

Thinking this will be a deluxe set stateside with the Batsignal.

More than likely going to creep on $400.

I noticed that the Bat Signal has it's own nameplate. So maybe they're gonna offer it by itself... I know TDK Batsignal set, the bat signal did not have it's own nameplate.

The video from yesterday says the signal comes with the batmobile..

These figures look pretty amazing, especially this one. They really did a great job.

This line looks incredible to my eyes. The face on the Apocalypse Batman blows me away. That Bat signal is fantastic looking. I won't be buying this stuff but kinda wish I could after seeing that video.

But how are you going to recreate the initial teaser trailer in your tub without the armored Batman!?

I'll get the Mattel version for that, duh. :lol

I noticed that the Bat Signal has it's own nameplate. So maybe they're gonna offer it by itself... I know TDK Batsignal set, the bat signal did not have it's own nameplate.

I remember that, maybe you're right :/

Ohhhhhhh, I hope not. With pre-ordering all 3 1/6 scales, and that Batman artist series, I was gonna hold off on the Batmobile.

If that were true it would not have an separate nametag/plate thiny...

Back