1/6 Hot Toys - MMS314D12 - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man: Mark III (Stealth Mode Version)

does anyone know will this version have ab articulation?

Yes, everyone knows. That it will not. Because it's the exact same model as the Die-Cast MK3 that was just released.

Well at least the pricing is fair. Looks like an amazing piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of you who ordered this are suckers! So am I. Ordered. I'm saving my points for a free IM3 release (later) or a Civil War Iron Man.
Ryan

cool..thanks for the replies. I went ahead and bought it with my reward points!

How fast do the summer exclusives typically sell out? Anybody know?

Ordered! I used the link on page 17. I assume sideshow collectors must get something out of it then, right?:dunno

I haven't purchased or pre ordered any Iron Man armors since 2014. I honestly thought I was done with the Iron Man line completely. The color of this one is so impressive to me I actually ordered it. So.......... just great I'm back in guys. :)

The moral of my story is if you have ever owned just one of these figures, you'll most likely will always come back and buy another one even if you swore you were DONE.

Perfect timing since this will make me more active on the forums again, and also get me in the Spirit for Spook. :) Feels good to be part of the excitement again :hi5:

The moral of my story is if you have ever owned just one of these figures, you'll most likely will always come back and buy another one even if you swore you were DONE.

I've found a way to be done that has been working out quite well for me.

Step 1: Buy every single armor they release.
Step 2: Enjoy being officially done for the brief period before the next announced armor.
Step 3: Rinse and repeat.

I've found a way to be done that has been working out quite well for me.

Step 1: Buy every single armor they release.
Step 2: Enjoy being officially done for the brief period before the next announced armor.
Step 3: Rinse and repeat.

THIS. :rotfl

Back