Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

I just hope Hot Toys makes the tunic with a better material. I was never happy with Sideshows tunic.

Thanks. I pinched it from the SHH boards. Goldmine over there. I'll have a new one after the new trailer hits this week probably.

HT revealed Vader and Obi-Wan on the same weekend that TFA Teaser was released. Let's hope history repeats!

HT just announced that they'll be at celebration, so we may get Luke and Leia images on Thursday!!!

Don't hold your breath!!! :lol

They'll reveal them when they're good & ready, not a moment sooner.

There's no precedent to recall, they just.. do stuff.

I think its too hard for HT to plot a reveal moment because they are developing these things months and months in advance and there's no telling when they'll get it right and what is happening at that moment. If they reveal around the events of this Thursday, its just because they recently heard about this and decided it was a good time to do it, not that it was part of some grand plan. So that means the likelihood is very low. Like others have said, it happens when it happens.

If these are not previewed this week they have to be at SDCC. Right?

Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

Hmm. So celebration has passed and no Luke and Leia. Have to say I'm surprised. We got the first 5 announcements in no time at all and now we've had a 4 month gap. I'm still convinced we'll get them before the EPVII stuff hits, but looks like we may have to wait a while for any ESB or ROTJ stuff.

I wonder what we'll get at SDCC. Will they be allowed to show their EPVII stuff that early?

Surprised? :lol

They do things according to their own timetable, people should understand this by now.

Hopefully full reveals are not too far off.

leia.jpg

luke.jpg

Awww ****!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back