Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Where are Hot Toys Luke and Leia?

Hmm, not impressed. I think I'll be holding on to my Sideshow versions.

A HT Bo Duke to go with HT Luke Duke!:yess:

Kidding!!!:lol Can't wait for these.

Leia's hood looks great. Luke's tunic looks kinda clean, but maybe that's flash.

ANH Mania!

It may be my eyes, but Leia's hair looks rooted and styled. Looking forward to seeing the reveal !

I can't quite emote how beautiful it is to see all these ANH figures get revealed slowly, one after the other.

My focus!!! :rock

This is probably it then for ANH i would presume till EP7 hits then that's the focus.

Wise counsel, they'll never be topped.

(seriously, those reveals actually look very promising)

That much of Han looks very promising too :lol They do look good. Teasers shmeezers though I say.

It may be my eyes, but Leia's hair looks rooted and styled. Looking forward to seeing the reveal !

You must have superhero eyeballs.

I'm going to slice the scalp off, shave down the skull and pop it back on. Easy mod.

Nice to finally see these getting done. time to start putting the SS ones on eBay. I'll donate if they don't sell. Guess I need to hold on to Lando until that's confirmed. And keep an old Ben because that sculpt is really nice, although getting the HT as well.

Wow. Three stormtroopers, Luke and Leia and you'd have an iconic 1977 display covered, just like that.

Of course, you'd need to build a Death Star chasm. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back