1/6 Hot Toys MMS291 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Spacetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 2 day to warehouse notice. Getting excited. This figure looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my 2 day notice as well. I'm currently sat playing Battlefront and reading this thread between matches - I think I might be a geek :wave

How is Battlefront? I got to play like 20 mins of the beta because of my schedule. It looks amazing, but I'd love to hear some honest opinions.

It's a really fun game, especially when playing the 40 player game modes.

The drawbacks I feel are the lack of teamwork tho :lol half the time your team is like messing around.

The shooting you have to get used to. Damn blasters can't shoot anything if you just spray it :lol

I haven't flown the fighters as much but as much as I tried them, dogfighting is something you need practice at

Thanks for the impressions! Yeah I can imagine it gets pretty crazy. I'm hoping to get the game in the next week when I get work out of the way.

Do you think there's enough content for the $60? It's funny talking about $60 like its a big deal on this site, but $60 is $60. :lol

Thanks for the impressions! Yeah I can imagine it gets pretty crazy. I'm hoping to get the game in the next week when I get work out of the way.

Do you think there's enough content for the $60? It's funny talking about $60 like its a big deal on this site, but $60 is $60. :lol

Since there is no campaign I wanna say no? But there are a lot of side stuff you can do.

I do feel like it's lacking in the customization department a little bit.

You just buy this for the online play basically, it just feels like you're on Hoth and Endor tho :clap

2-Day notice from Sideshow!

Charging on Thursday, Nov. 19th!

If I'm lucky, it will ship that night for Friday delivery!

Thursday my @$$ I got charged today. Went to log in and cancel it and saw the shipping soon notification and checked my bank account. Really couldn't afford to get hit with this after dropping $400 this week on a PS4. :mad:

Assembling Imperial troops...

22519998484_f474bde2cc_o.jpg

(Obi-Wan turn a wrong turn at Albuquerque while looking for the tractor beam generator).

CC billed and got 'Shipping Soon'. Went from none 3 weeks ago to Darth, SpaceTrooper and two Ty Fighter Pilots (Processing).

Since there is no campaign I wanna say no? But there are a lot of side stuff you can do.

I do feel like it's lacking in the customization department a little bit.

You just buy this for the online play basically, it just feels like you're on Hoth and Endor tho :clap

That's great to know. Thanks! I've heard no campaign, but it was always pretty weak anyway haha.

But I'm in! Getting this week and even renewing my ps+ subscription for this. Can't wait to enlist in the Empire and run around Hoth and Endor! :clap

Back