1/6 Hot Toys MMS291 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Spacetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine also charged and shipped this morning. Meanwhile the Tie Pilot charged 4 days ago is still "shipping soon".

After I bought the regular Stormie two-pack I decided that would be enough and forgot this guy was shipping so soon. Just got the notice that he shipped. Oops. Oh well, I guess I'll have another badass OT Trooper on the shelf. :)

Arriving monday..............actually looking forward to a monday for a change..... ...:lecture

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Might have to get another gun. Reminds me of SWG days. Love it!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Got Spacetrooper today. This guy is the BOMB! HT does not disappoint. Looks just like the proto and the gun is amazing - great detail went into it. The rebreather pack is also well done and I love the attention to detail. It looks like it may be removable but I do not want to attempt it. My first love is anything stormtrooper so I am automatically in love with this 12" piece of plastic artwork.

Question for anyone who can answer: Is there a non-exclusive version that we can order? I'd like to get one more of these guys if possible.

2015-11-20 14.55.34.jpg

2015-11-20 14.56.09.jpg

2015-11-20 14.56.44.jpg

2015-11-20 14.57.00.jpg

2015-11-20 14.57.20.jpg

2015-11-20 14.58.04.jpg

Question for anyone who can answer: Is there a non-exclusive version that we can order? I'd like to get one more of these guys if possible.
Either have to order from eBay or a site like Popcultcha that has them, or wait for someone to sell off there's here on the marketplace. Probably the cheapest/easiest way to go is get a friend to order one for you through Sideshow.

Either have to order from eBay or a site like Popcultcha that has them, or wait for someone to sell off there's here on the marketplace. Probably the cheapest/easiest way to go is get a friend to order one for you through Sideshow.

The friend thing...didn't even think of that - my Star Wars friends get this stuff so I'll hit up someone who has no idea what they are getting themselves into ;) Thanks Ton ton.

GREAT pics, Dr. Nash.

Thanks Wor-Gar, right back at ya! I love the pic in the first row on the right - great angle. How do you like this guy?

Thanks for the looks Dr Nash and WG looks great. That gun!!! Cue ac/dc

Which song?

So I purchased one off Sideshow's site and it shipped yesterday. I can't go back and purchase another one on Sideshow again? I understand limiting them one per customer so scalpers can be held at bay but for this scenario you'd think they would let me order another one once the first order has shipped out the door. Always two there should be...:)

Great pics dr. N & wg........:clap

breather/back pack looks awesomely detailed. Come on monday!

How do you like this guy?

I love it! Viewed from the right side he's basically another Stormtrooper... viewed from the left he's a Spacetrooper. Makes me happy I waited for this for my 2nd trooper.

It's definitely a one-of-a-kind OT figure that won't soon be recreated.

Forgot to show off the jetpack...

Spacetrooper 6.jpgSpacetrooper 5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics guys! Mine arrives Wednesday. Finally got around to getting the Shadow Trooper the other day too. Stormtrooper collection growing! :yess:

Got Spacetrooper today. This guy is the BOMB! HT does not disappoint. Looks just like the proto and the gun is amazing - great detail went into it. The rebreather pack is also well done and I love the attention to detail. It looks like it may be removable but I do not want to attempt it. My first love is anything stormtrooper so I am automatically in love with this 12" piece of plastic artwork.

View attachment 224614

Nice pictures, love the detail... I was finally all ready to order this guy with Novembers coupon, but now I'm bummed that there won't be one. I just wanted to cover the ridiculous shipping Sideshow has been charging lately... I'll hold out a little longer till next weekend to see if they do anything for Black Friday weekend.

Back