1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who thinks that the new alien figures are really close to being announced? Like the sculpt for the head looks brand new, so I dont see why they couldn't just use the head and make the bodies plastic. But who knows :dunno

I'm Praying that we see a release of something along the line of a xenomorph at SDCC. personally I'm hoping for a new big chap.

I'm Praying that we see a release of something along the line of a xenomorph at SDCC. personally I'm hoping for a new big chap.

Big Chap will be a BIG must for me since he's my favourite Xeno...... I hope they do aliens, cant have Predators go unchecked, the need a nemesis :lol

In on Ancient to add to my collection. I got curious about my Hot Toys collection, and never have set up an excel sheet to track them, so I did including cost...WOW :slap I own 16 Predator Movie Sixth scale figures (13 Preds inc. new Ancient and Elder 2.0), 2 Iron Man Sixth scale, Luke Bespin Star Wars DX for my primary Star Wars collection, and 5 Terminator Sixth scale figures. And the Grand Total is $4,675 not including shipping and all but one bought direct from SSC. I must be crazy but it's so much fun collecting them and they are awesome figures.

In on Ancient to add to my collection. I got curious about my Hot Toys collection, and never have set up an excel sheet to track them, so I did including cost...WOW :slap I own 16 Predator Movie Sixth scale figures (13 Preds inc. new Ancient and Elder 2.0), 2 Iron Man Sixth scale, Luke Bespin Star Wars DX for my primary Star Wars collection, and 5 Terminator Sixth scale figures. And the Grand Total is $4,675 not including shipping and all but one bought direct from SSC. I must be crazy but it's so much fun collecting them and they are awesome figures.

Yeah and you could sell them and probably get that back :wink1:
Great investment :hi5:

I've never ordered direct from sideshow before, do they charge shipping? Against my rational thought, I think I'm gonna PO this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why was it so difficult to sculpt new feet if they already sculpted new helmets??? if they did, i'd get this, otherwise i'm getting only accessories as they are cool (except for green alien blood AGAIN).

I was looking at Mark OSR's Facebook and found this. What grabbed my attention was what looks like a P1 at the bottom of the SS 20th anniversary display. He's surrounded by mostly SS stuff but I also see the DX13 in there too. Hoping it's Hot Toys and we'll be seeing P1 at SDCC. Looks like GOTG collectors will also be getting a masked Star-Lord as well.

10525382_673637816044088_417749809273434867_n.jpg

What grabbed my attention was what looks like a P1
looks like that ugly thing.

200086_press01-001.jpg

i hope new P1 doesn't look like that abomination. but after HT just copied lame SS endoskull for their 1/5 endoskeleton...
well, it's at least way better than tsang's crazy cats he considers to be predators.

looks like that ugly thing.

200086_press01-001.jpg

i hope new P1 doesn't look like that abomination. but after HT just copied lame SS endoskull for their 1/5 endoskeleton...

Well nevermind what I said then. Because the Pred in the banner is obviously what you posted.

That's odd they would put the P1 there.. Think it might me the Elder LSB. Just noticed that the skin between the left mandibles doesn't fold in as much as the P1 LSB.

That looks absolutely nothing like the Elder LSB. No extra mandible teeth, no wrinkles, same patterns as P1...etc.

Back