1/6 Hot Toys MMS250 - Aliens vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Ancient Predator Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminded me, there is too many people that love the idea of ancient aliens visiting us in the past :lol
the idea of predators visiting in the past is spoken on P2 extras. but there they were demons of death, and of course never contacted humans.
AVP "quoted" that idea in a way it became totally vulgar and mainstream.

the idea of predators visiting in the past is spoken on P2 extras. but there they were demons of death, and of course never contacted humans.

I agree

also Thats one hell of a username there P. :lol

Yup, thats true, Anderson took those dumb theories about aliens visiting us :yuck

Its actually one of the reasons I love Predator 2 so much

I received two NRD emails as well but was only charged once. Nothing to worry about.

Ancient is basically a Celtic Predator with 2 new bio masks. I refused to pay almost 300 bucks for a recycle figure.

i dont like the price at all but its better than the older ones people are still trying to get 1000 for them on ebay

That's exactly my Thoughts:lecture A bit more $$$ but it's better than Paying $$$$ for 1.0 with Big Heads and Not so good Paint apps. Plus i'd Rather get this now than Regret it later:yess:

Has there been any word on an updated Wolf Predator HT? Or is that all speculative talk since it'll inevitably happen anyway? :) Here's hoping it does and that it lands in the $250 area with a nice array of extras! (I'd like it $25 cheaper or so, but that just won't happen...and that'd likely be the one Predator I'd splurge for to go along with my Samurai!)

If they do it like they just did ancient predator and give him the items from both releases this may cost as much as ancient or more.

Last edited:
I if they do it like they just did ancient predator and give him the items from both releases this may cost as much as ancient or more.

I'm Ok with that, if it came with Everything than yeah it would Justify the price. But nothing outages like $450.

Has there been any word on an updated Wolf Predator HT? Or is that all speculative talk since it'll inevitably happen anyway? :) Here's hoping it does and that it lands in the $250 area with a nice array of extras! (I'd like it $25 cheaper or so, but that just won't happen...and that'd likely be the one Predator I'd splurge for to go along with my Samurai!)

Wolf predator 2.0:drool

I have really dialed back on my Hot toys Predator figures. I used to have 10 preds in my collection, and that was before the AVP 2.0's were released. Now I'm down to 4 preds, and I'm hoping to keep it around that number. I just think the overall look of my collection is better with a diverse number of characters. With all that said a wolf 2.0 would be impossible to pass on especially if they do it right.

It's funny to me that I'm actually considering passing on this ancient 2.0, because I seriously almost paid close to $1000 for one 2 years back. I had the money and was right about to pull the trigger, but I just couldn't do it, and glad for it now.

Back