Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This definitely is a continuity error. This is suppose to be still the Stealth suit. He doesn't really wear the GA outfit until the last battle. He's no longer at the base. Also he never takes the GA helmet off until the very end. Also look how less bulky the "GA" outfit looks here.
View attachment 149203

No, it´s not a error. In fact, I not really sure WHAT movie did you see, but this scene takes place just before the final battle, when Captain, Falcon and Widow infiltrate the Triskelion and Cap give his speech asking for the support of the loyal shield agents. This is when Sharon Carter points her gun at Crossbones and then Cap and Falcon go to the helicarriers. It isn´t supposed to be the Strike Uniform, but the Golden Age uniform! Not a error at all.

After seeing how big the Steve Rogers head looks on other bodies I think I am just going to keep the GA head on the GA body. I was going to get an extra head for the GA, but since it's too big I will just use an extra head if I want to display Steve and the Strike suit maskless together.

The head size looks fine. The neck is too long and needs some trimming just like the Evans head.

You mean this final battle scene, minutes later, where he has no shoulder straps?

8-new-photos-from-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-1.jpg

What if I told you, he went comic book and used the actual straps on the shield and wore it like a back pack lol

Again, not a error. In that scene, the harness was from the Shield, as he was carrying it on the back.

On this scene he´s not with the shield, so no harness.

Logically, it is an error. It's the same harness he uses with the strike suit and it is on the strike suit no matter if the shield is there or not. The harness has a magnet on the back of it for cap to put his shield onto his back. The TFA and GA suits have it built into the suit itself already so why wear another one?

Wait why is this a big deal? XD it's just movie errors from what I've somewhat read of these posts.

I'm just here to read people bashing there heads against the keyboard :lol

Hey does anyone have the ebay link to that diecast red, white, and blue shield that was like $25? I was planning to get it for my Steve Rogers when it ships since I'm probably never gonna use the movie poster one HT provides.

Back