Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, don't know if this was already posted, but this basically confirms what a lot of us thought. Looks like he just slaps on some light blue paint over the red for the STRIKE missions.

You can see the light blue "cuts" in the paint, revealing the red beneath.

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Batroc.jpg

That'd be cool. Preferably with an updated Red Skull sculpt underneath.

Uhm what? Not really a spoiler since it is not anything that actually happens/exists in the movie.

As for the shield, I figure I will just use one of the traditional ones that came with Avengers Cap.

Also, don't know if this was already posted, but this basically confirms what a lot of us thought. Looks like he just slaps on some light blue paint over the red for the STRIKE missions.

View attachment 106085

Yeah, that has been pointed out, plus this

Straight out of the Art Book, in case anyone is still confused

WLiyJnl.jpg

I for one, am pretty pumped for this two pack. Normally, I wouldn't buy a civilian figure, but Steve was just so badass that I had to have the sculpt and extra shield. After all, this is the best Marvel movie made so far......

I for one, am pretty pumped for this two pack. Normally, I wouldn't buy a civilian figure, but Steve was just so badass that I had to have the sculpt and extra shield. After all, this is the best Marvel movie made so far......

:exactly: TWS is a great film and that civilian Steve head sculpt is the best one yet. Looking forward to adding this to the collection.

View attachment 106085

What always cracked me up about the "stealth" shield is that they painted over the dark colors, and left the much more likely to reflect, shiny white silver all exposed.

Also I think the "stealth" blue is technically a thin peel-able application of rubbery blue. That's how light damage just scrapes it right off revealing the more durable actual paint job underneath. Cap can just peel off that mission specific coating when the mission is over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordered. The only thing bothering me are the stripes on the suit. On all the promotional artwork they are silver but in the actual movie they are very much grey. I hope they change it until release, otherwise I guess I have to paint them myself for accuracy.

Is anyone interested in splitting this two pack? I'm only interested in the civilian Steve Rogers.

I had wanted the Stealth Suit since I first saw it in a pic. I loved the outfit in comics. But being a comic junkie, he never really wore it with the Cap mask, so I had to get the 2 pack. This looks great, I can;t wait to get it in hand. Now they need to show Falcon.

I had wanted the Stealth Suit since I first saw it in a pic. I loved the outfit in comics. But being a comic junkie, he never really wore it with the Cap mask, so I had to get the 2 pack. This looks great, I can;t wait to get it in hand. Now they need to show Falcon.

To be fair, he never wore a helmet with that costume in the comics either XD

Agreed, helmet less is a way better look... only problem is you cant have both on display if your take he rogers head for the Strike suit... :(

Hnnngh...that Winter Soldier pic is awesome. Initially I was just gonna get Strike Cap, but I ended up preordering the two pack and the Winter Soldier simply so I can pose the Winter Soldier/Steve with Bucky punching the shield. I may have an addiction.

Back