Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why show a box then and not just a picture backdrop behind the figures? :dunno Like I said before, not having a r/w/b shield is no deal breaker for me. I think its funny they would show that picture with the figure that doesn't come with that shield. No worries. This is ordered anyways.

and :lol at the Toy Sapien "Exclusive."

Here's a more official pic of the boxes

10007065_666112506795069_5794840612141602963_n.jpg

Looks good to me. I'm ready!

I just hope that if they were to change anything that they do not change the stealth shield and instead change the rogers one. The stealth shield version is quite unique and appropriate for the suit.

those that complain are those that have no normal shield colors. if you wanted the normal one, get a normal cap. stealth cap should have a stealth shield.

that said, i wont mind if they change the rogers 2pack one to one with normal shield colors.

I like the stealth shield, I like the damaged shield, I would also like a red shield thrown in, but won't freak out if ones not included. You're right, I don't have a regular cap, but why would I buy a whole figure I don't think looks all that great for one accessory?

I'd rather go without the red shield than pay $100+ for one. The AoU suit looks great and I'm definitely jumping on that one. I'll get my red shield then. :wink1:

Last edited:
Stealth suit plus red shield was a combo featured in some of the most memorable scenes and almost all the film's marketing. It'd be really nice if HT included one with this set.

Captain-America-2-The-Winter-Soldier-Official-Still-Elevator-Scene.jpg

528bffbb0dfe2.jpg

captain-america-the-winter-soldier-0a.jpg

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-2014-Poster-Wallpaper-1400x1050.jpg

large_uz35VkzlmT8ZkICm9W1ACKDYr1J.jpg

Last edited:
They should definitely be including a red, white and blue shield with this figure. Especially considering that the only other way to get it with the Winter Soldier line is to get the GA Cap which is basically sold out right now.

They should definitely be including a red, white and blue shield with this figure. Especially considering that the only other way to get it with the Winter Soldier line is to get the GA Cap which is basically sold out right now.

Just paint it if it doesnt, why would it though...... He uses the stealth shield while in that outfit. Its probably has the colors on the box because its more iconic :huh

Last edited:
Just paint it if it doesnt, why would it though...... He uses the stealth shield while in that outfit. Its probably has the colors on the box because its more iconic :huh

He only uses the stealth shield during the boat scene. After that, it's red, white and blue and he wears it the whole time he's in the Triskelion and during his escape (along with the STRIKE outfit).

Back