Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure does! Can't wait. Need some new figures.

You cant go wrong with the Civvie Steve figure, the HS is perfect, I'm gonna grab an extra one for an Avengers Civ Steve I'm making, I might try re-create this kiss scene with the already Perfect Coulson figure:
kiss.jpg

I ordered these two and cannot wait, think the strike suit was amazing on screen and Age of Ulton looks to be an improvement on that already, do we think that the rogers hs will be up on ebay on its own at all?

I ordered these two and cannot wait, think the strike suit was amazing on screen and Age of Ulton looks to be an improvement on that already, do we think that the rogers hs will be up on ebay on its own at all?

I would imagine there will be quite a few, and I'm hoping for some helmets too, so I can swap out the heads on my older cap figures

I know man. Dude order it. I'm sure you won't regret it plus it's a total steal at the price it's at. I'm still hoping for the red shield as well!

Yeah It is a great price. I really hope Hot Toys listens and throws in a red shield, Steve in his civvies and no red shield like he was in the film. It hurts. I'm wait listed for GA Cap, if that converts I'll just piece my Cap together. I think that's my biggest issue. I feel like without that waitlist I may not get the red shield I want. Everyday I check out SS and I always end on on that 2 pack. I'm pretty certain I'll have him on PO by the end of the week. HA

captainamerica_wintersoldier39_1020.jpg

Not sure if posted before, but another pic of the "sky blue" shield. Hopefully HT realizes it's the one that comes w/ Civi-Steve and changes the "sky blue" one into the red one.

Yeah It is a great price. I really hope Hot Toys listens and throws in a red shield, Steve in his civvies and no red shield like he was in the film. It hurts. I'm wait listed for GA Cap, if that converts I'll just piece my Cap together. I think that's my biggest issue. I feel like without that waitlist I may not get the red shield I want. Everyday I check out SS and I always end on on that 2 pack. I'm pretty certain I'll have him on PO by the end of the week. HA

I don't think the Red Shield is that big of a deal. Although I have every Cap figure except the Avengers one so I'm sure I can get a Red Shield for him but I would be okay with displaying him with the Blue shield he comes with or just painting it

This will be my first Cap figure but I also envision picking up the AoU Cap as well, so I like the idea of a couple different shield options, but I understand the desire for a Red/White/Blue shield in this 2 pack. Still torn on whether or not I'm going to display civilian Rogers or just use the HS for unmasked Captain

This will be my first Cap figure but I also envision picking up the AoU Cap as well, so I like the idea of a couple different shield options, but I understand the desire for a Red/White/Blue shield in this 2 pack. Still torn on whether or not I'm going to display civilian Rogers or just use the HS for unmasked Captain

I think you can remove the helmet on the Strike cap for two unmasked caps, not 100% sure

I think you can remove the helmet on the Strike cap for two unmasked caps, not 100% sure

That would be cool, but I think it comes with the masked HS and the unmasked one, along with the accessory of the mask. The interchangeable heads was the main selling point for me for the 2-pack. I'll just put the masked HS on the civilian body, I don't care - I do what I want.

I have a spare shield that I can use, but I am hoping HT comes to their senses. They do listen sometimes, so keep vocal and who knows - it just may work to get that shield included.

Sorry if it was talked about but I lost track of this thread. Does anyone know why this is being carried by retailers where you can order multiples but SS is limiting everyone to 1? It's being treated like an EX but retailers are getting them

I have a spare shield that I can use, but I am hoping HT comes to their senses. They do listen sometimes, so keep vocal and who knows - it just may work to get that shield included.
Yeah, hope springs eternal. If they don't change it to a RWB shield, I'll just grab the AoU Cap and use that one too. Course that Cap my replace Stealth Suit Cap. I'm loving that new suit design.

I don't think the Red Shield is that big of a deal. Although I have every Cap figure except the Avengers one so I'm sure I can get a Red Shield for him but I would be okay with displaying him with the Blue shield he comes with or just painting it

I get what HT is doing. 3 Cap figures all getting different shields makes sense. Otherwise, we'd have 3 figs and 2 shields to choose from. I just think plain clothes Cap should have the Red shield. I don't recall him ever having or using the stealth shield in civvies. Either way I ordered, also got WS and Falcon coming now too. :) These will be my first HT figs. I usually grab PFs, but these are just great looking.

I get what HT is doing. 3 Cap figures all getting different shields makes sense. Otherwise, we'd have 3 figs and 2 shields to choose from. I just think plain clothes Cap should have the Red shield. I don't recall him ever having or using the stealth shield in civvies. Either way I ordered, also got WS and Falcon coming now too. :) These will be my first HT figs. I usually grab PFs, but these are just great looking.

Yeah that does make some sense.... I have them PO'd too so we shouldn't have a problem with mixing and matching shields to get the right look

I...don't know where else to post this but I just feel ****ing defeated right now. Someone freaking changed my paypal credit card and email address and now I can't get in. And I'm not worried about credit card info since I didn't use one but my paypal balance. I'm worried as hell about all my ore orders now since paypal is my main way to pre order things. I can't sleep and now I'm freaking out. Ughh Jesus Christ I had at least 1700 dollars worth of pre orders on the account. I gotta wait an hour to be able to call customer service. I just feel absolutely crushed right now. :(

Back