Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

e6e3arej.jpg

About to pre-order!

After years and years of "Ugh" sculpts, they finally got Evans right, so this is an easy pick up

Funny this is the quote they use in the description.

Product Summary

"The price of freedom is high... and it's a price I'm willing to pay!"

:lol:lol DUDE! I'm telling you that's definitely some kind of blurred sick joke and they're rubbing it in our faces! Howard, Yulli, Kojun & J.C. Hong are piss wasted rolling around the office floor right now laughing their asses off. "We keep giving less, charging more, and they still pay!!!" :rock :hi5:

But seriously... that crap is getting tiring and insulting...

Can't say I don't love the Stealth Fig from head to toe and I'm definitely in for it, but come on! It's like they add 5-10 bucks for every accessory the subtract. This is becoming stupid

Based on the price of the Stealth Cap alone, the duo is a good price. That Rogers sculpt will be going for $70-$100 by itself on eBay so this is a pretty easy decision. Who am I kidding. I’ll probably grab another Rogers sculpt for when I want civvie & helmet-less Cap displayed simultaneously

BBTS just went live with it.

I pre-ordered it there but I mgiht switch to sideshow if I get a coupon or some more award points go live before its sold out.

I'm really on the fence about getting both. I know I'm going to want them both but man almost $400 with tax and shipping.

Just ordered. Decided on the 2 pack. Seemed like a no brainer. I had $140 in rewards just sitting there and like other members used it towards this to knock down the price.

Have Black Widow, Winter Soldier, and this on pre order. I am on the wait list for the Golden Age version and hope it converts. I really thought I had time to pre order and then...wait list :gah:.

I can't wait for Falcon and anything else from this line. They seem to be doing a great job with these.

The reveal of Cap's A2:AoU costume makes me want to wait for it instead as it's a combo of the best elements from his previous movie suits including this Stealth STRIKE version, but the awesome HS of this set is hard to resist, knowing that HT can sometimes be doing step-backs instead of forwards when it comes to likeness.

chris-evans-avengers-2-1.jpg

chris-evans-avengers-2-3.jpg

That's my favorite Cap suit yet! I guess all this means is in 2 years from now I'll have 3 Cap figs that are extremely, extremely, extremely similar but very different :lol

I hope to God that the sculpts we actually receive will look that good

I've been on the fence with these and I do think they came out nice.

I like the Stealth suit much more than I thought I would, but have no interest in a civilian Rogers though I would like the sculpt. If the civi sculpt came with the Stealth figure I'd probably bite despite an NRD which I actively avoid at all costs lol.

However, I'm not willing to drop an NRD on either set, and this brought me back to the reality that I don't need these in my collection and to avoid the hype machine lol. Best of luck to those who get them though.

That A2 suit looks awful baggy.. I wish it was a bit more fitted.

I've been on the fence with these and I do think they came out nice.

I like the Stealth suit much more than I thought I would, but have no interest in a civilian Rogers though I would like the sculpt. If the civi sculpt came with the Stealth figure I'd probably bite despite an NRD which I actively avoid at all costs lol.

However, I'm not willing to drop an NRD on either set, and this brought me back to the reality that I don't need these in my collection and to avoid the hype machine lol. Best of luck to those who get them though.

I agree, trying to avoid the hype and just get the Stealth suit version; the civilian Steve looks cool but just don't think I need it in my collection. Plus even saying $120 for Falcon or whatever later down the line is a better call, at least for me. Preordered the Stealth suit only.

That A2 suit looks awful baggy.. I wish it was a bit more fitted.

It's the same exact suit as this when he has proper posture. There's really nothing to worry about once we get official images/see it in the movie.
ChrisEvansCaptainAmericaTWSTrailer.jpg

ORDERED !:yess: the single version sooo glad i have a xtra shield from 1st cap to use with this one. I just noticed the red on the pants LOVE this suit design. NOW bring on the FALCON!

I love that the stealth suit has his name on it, lol. Do they have another Cap that they are worried about getting their costumes switched? Nice figs though.

IS THE EMPTY HELMET INCLUDED with the sngle version ?

If I pre order at alteregocomics, when do they charge my card?

Back