Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Pre-ordered! And about damn time too.

Big Captain America fan, here.

Now bring on the Falcon!

Just checked empty helmet not included with single version crappy! I guess will hunt down when parted out.

I am debating. $220 for the SHIELD suit only is not bad, but breaking down the 2pack you are spending $180 per figure. Which given the lack of accessories seems like the better deal. Need some advice fellow freaks.

I am debating. $220 for the SHIELD suit only is not bad, but breaking down the 2pack you are spending $180 per figure. Which given the lack of accessories seems like the better deal. Need some advice fellow freaks.

get both. always more worth it to get both! you can sell off what you don't need later on. Loose parts on these should be pretty expensive especially evans sculpt and empty helmet.

Well HOW many CAPS do you WANT? I for 1 will end my Captains after the AVENGERS 2 version i think So 3 or 4 caps is plenty but dont need a army of Captains So glad i skipped the LAST AVENGERS VERSION the next avengers suit look's Awesome. Space is A factor for me so i need to control the collection and keep space for ALL INCOMING.

You will be able to sell off most of the additional figure for far more than the price difference if you choose.

get both. always more worth it to get both! you can sell off what you don't need later on. Loose parts on these should be pretty expensive especially evans sculpt and empty helmet.

Good Advice. And if worse comes to it, I can just use the extra body for my Bruce Wayne custom.

Well HOW many CAPS do you WANT? I for 1 will end my Captains after the AVENGERS 2 version i think So 3 or 4 caps is plenty but dont need a army of Captains So glad i skipped the LAST AVENGERS VERSION the next avengers suit look's Awesome. Space is A factor for me so i need to control the collection and keep space for ALL INCOMING.

I will have these 2, and I am wanting the Avengers 2 Cap, because he looks awesome. i missed out on the Golden Age preorder. Space is limited, but I might be expanding as I seem to be getting deeper in the hobby.

Preordered! Had to use Reward Points and Flex to soften the blow though. :monkey1

Good Advice. And if worse comes to it, I can just use the extra body for my Bruce Wayne custom.

I will have these 2, and I am wanting the Avengers 2 Cap, because he looks awesome. i missed out on the Golden Age preorder. Space is limited, but I might be expanding as I seem to be getting deeper in the hobby.

Pre-Order the 2-Pack, you might not get another chance.

That and like they said, $180 for each figure is a steal, now. I can't even remember when Hot Toys charged that much for one figure...

If you are not sure about the two pack, why not just preorder at Big Bad Toy Store? They don't have a reserve and can cancel later on if you wish.

Ok, I am convinced. I am going to get the 2pack. I will preorder from Sideshow when I get off work.

Yep the deluxe is good deal and will be a easy sell or like said. If want the xtra hs shield and xtra free body could sell and make it very cheap shield 40 body 60 to 70 clothes another 50 pretty much if dont mind selling then can make this DELUXE pay for itself. BUT I HATE SELLING So went with the 1 figure release.

Really just started getting into the Hot Toys Marvel characters, but this one was a must purchase for me. Pre-ordered the one that comes with Steve Rogers. Also pre-ordered the Winter Soldier figure.

Gots me the 2-pack preordered at bbts. Too expensive for me to eat up taxes at sideshow.

Don't know why Sideshow needs to have a NRD; that totally makes me want to go with Big Bad Toy Store. Does BBTS ship Hot Toys in the brown shipper like SS or they use a separate box?

i just pre-order the 2-Pack

Back