Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Had $50 in rewards points sitting around, knocked the price down to $300 with shipping. No brainer. Now give us Falcon!!!

had $106.00 in reward point and used flexpay which bought it to 5 payments of $39.00 a month which is pretty sweet.

Oops my bad I thought it was maybe I was looking at something else by mistake

No biggie, bud! The good news that is this being a regular release (and at a great price at that!) means more collectors and fans that are happy :)

$340 for the set ain't bad at all. Wish it came with some more accessories though. Preordered the Stealth suit only.... I'll see about the 2 pack haha

So what do we think will sell more of the Stealth Suit alone or the two pack? I dont know but I think they will sell more two packs cause some people can just unload the Civilian Rogers if they dont like it.

Not big on the blue suit but really want the Steve Rogers, plus like most of you guys I used reward points and got it down to 150.00 a figure.
So I think its a good deal in todays market. :clap:hi5:

Never thought I'd have more Caps than Ironmen :exactly:

Thank you everybody for the replies. I don't like buy from SSC because of tax so I'll just get it from BBTS.

Pre-ordered the 2 pack.
Had some rewards points.
Knocked the price down a bit.
Bring on Falcon next!

Ordered the strike suit. If they had included the regular shield in the set I would have crumbled but my Golden Age version will have to get his red, white and blue diecast shield off of ebay.

Can't wait to order the Age of Ultron cap now! That suit should have been in the first Avengers movie.

Gah! These better still be available when I get home! I can't miss Cap again! Excited/nervous to pre-order my first figure :pray:

Gah! These better still be available when I get home! I can't miss Cap again! Excited/nervous to pre-order my first figure :pray:

These aren't promo/exclusive editions, they should be available for a while

POd Stealth suit only. Will probably just try to find a good deal on the head sculpt down the line.

I'll be ordering the 2 Pack tomorrow. Price isn't bad at all so pretty pumped! Now bring on Falcon!

Back