Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Oh man... I just realized he's not wearing the right color clothing for his knife fight w/ WS...lol

Never noticed that the stealth suit has a millitary rank of captain on the shoulder (one bar).... i wonder what the three bars underneath are though?

So this only comes as a set? Way to capitalize on the best suit in the movie by shoehorning in a completely boring figure, HT…

On the plus side, those head sculpts look pretty damn good.

So this only comes as a set? Way to capitalize on the best suit in the movie by shoehorning in a completely boring figure, HT...

What are you talking about? You can order the stealth version only too i believe. Hence this shot>>>>

10171651_10151988868562344_575290246_n.jpg

The reveal of Cap's A2:AoU costume makes me want to wait for it instead as it's a combo of the best elements from his previous movie suits including this Stealth STRIKE version, but the awesome HS of this set is hard to resist, knowing that HT can sometimes be doing step-backs instead of forwards when it comes to likeness.

chris-evans-avengers-2-1.jpg

chris-evans-avengers-2-3.jpg

Dammit, Cap, why'd you have to be so good? Now I want this.:lol

Judging from the shot of the Stealth suit on it's own it looks like it doesn't come with the empty cowl and Evans headsculpt.

If that's the case, definitely getting the two-pack. Not sure what I'll do with the extra body and outfit though...

PO is up

$339 for the 2 pac. 229 for solo stealth. So $110 for a complete second figure? Seems like an easy call.

$35 NRD on the 2 pac.

Aaaand... I have PO'd!

I ordered this so fast that I forgot that I needed to update my credit card. LOL lucky I changed it before I placed my order. SOOO stoked!!

Did you get to meet Chris?

I'll post a pic of him in costume (Golden Age sans the helmet), Sebastian, and Mackie w/ our stunt team when I can (basically when I'm allowed to). :wink1:

PO is up

$339 for the 2 pac. 229 for solo stealth.

$35 NRD on the 2 pac.

Aaaand... I have PO'd!

Thanks for the heads up! :hi5:

Pre-ordered the 2-pack. With the weathered shield, empty cowl and Evans headsculpt I couldn't resist. Price isn't terrible either.

Cool, I've always liked Chris since F4 and Sunshine cemented him as a great actor. When he was announced as Cap, I was beaming.

Hopefully it's a good price with OSB

Ordering from sideshow is a nightmare as they use FedEx and you never escape import fees with those guys

got cap only.. i would rather cap and a nother figure then the 2 pack but great deal

Figured it would be $350. Nice to see we get a $80 mark up. :monkey4

The reveal of Cap's A2:AoU costume makes me want to wait for it instead as it's a combo of the best elements from his previous movie suits including this Stealth STRIKE version, but the awesome HS of this set is hard to resist, knowing that HT can sometimes be doing step-backs instead of forwards when it comes to likeness.

chris-evans-avengers-2-1.jpg
I actually thought of doing the same. :lol But with that mentality, I figured I'm never going to end up buying a Cap figure if I just keep waiting for the next one. I might just get this to pose with WS and then have the A:AOU version displayed on it's own with the rest of the team to justify having two Caps.

Back