Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Decided I will pick up the avengers cap and then the loose Rogers head to pop on it.

Wish his suit had more red on it. Cap should be red, white and blue like the flag.:flag

When Steve was wearing this suit, he wasnt Cap - Bucky was. This isn't a Captain America suit. Its a shield uniform.

As much as I love this uniform (and this HT version of it), this is a pet peeve of mine: it doesnt belong at this point in the time line.

I think I prefer his traditional shield with this costume.. they should have included it.

I may have to get one off eBay when this comes out.

I'm loving this, wasn't expecting a 2 figure set and I'm really impressed with it, definite PO for me

You must not have seen--this is the European exclusive Captain Scotland figure.

Captain Scotland has even less red in his uniform.
And a bit more green.

Captain_Scotland_fin_by_dashinvaine.jpg

Possibly the best looking Captain America release so far! This suit has really grown on me and from what everyone says, it really seems to fit the theme of the movie. Definitely going to pick up the two-pack!

Is this a two pack or are they just showing us the two figures together because of the interchangeable HS?

on the new relases page it starts with "A 2 pack!" so I'm gonna go with... its a two pack.

i hope SS sells cap stealth suit only version.. i love the 2 pack but i feel its gonna be near 400$ and i would rather have cap stealth and winter soldier then 2 caps

on the new relases page it starts with "A 2 pack!" so I'm gonna go with... its a two pack.

I missed that. Thanks.

i hope SS sells cap stealth suit only version.. i love the 2 pack but i feel its gonna be near 400$ and i would rather have cap stealth and winter soldier then 2 caps

:exactly: I agree with you. I'm cool without a Steve Rogers figure.

Shows 2 pack and single pack but I don't do multiples of other characters so I would much rather ws vs cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Two PACK....!!!

I see 2 pack now. :slap

The star and other "metal" should be gray not silver, not a very "stealth" suit other wise. In the movie you couldn't almost make out the red so a darker suit as well.

The star and other "metal" should be gray not silver, not a very "stealth" suit other wise. In the movie you couldn't almost make out the red so a darker suit as well.

i can assure you that will not prevent me from a pre order the first second its up

Looks decent. Kind of a bland suit.

It's awesome. Civvy clothes and bad-A Stealth STRIKE uni with both masked and unmasked heads and a great likeness.

Back