Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 242\243 - CA:TWS - Captain America & Steve Rogers [Spec + Pics]

I hope the two pack isn't too expensive... I want it so bad :lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 242\243 - CA:TWS - Captain America & Steve Rogers [Spec + Pics]

Me too! I think these are awesome! Must haves for me. :monkey4

really want the double pack, but I wonder what the cost is.

The double pack is a must order for me but I hope the price is reasonable. I bet there will be a non refundable deposit which I hate those so much. If that's the case than if this goes up for order today than I would have to wait until the weekend to order. Unless there will be no deposit. I'll be happy if the price is right and no deposit.

I'd buy that pack if it costs $400...
But we know it won't.

I'm calling the 2 pack the 'Username set' :lol

HT must be subscribed the Cap threads where you've been posting your civilian Rogers' customs over the last year!

OMG

I need this so much..

tumblr_inline_mlzs03HR0a1qz4rgp.gif

I don't care about the price, its a no brainer

There's no neck joint. The figure has an integrated neck like the MKVII Tony Stark or DX12 BRuce Wayne

Look closer.
That pic has an Avengers Cap head on it...
Check out the mouth.

I hadn't noticed that it was the avengers sculpt

but this sure isn't, and it definitely has the joint. The photoshop on the other images is pretty obvious, I'd prefer they didn't do it

I see no reason for this to be $400 when DX07 was $300. I know prices have gone up, but this has much less than DX07 in terms of accessories. It's an extra shield, head sculpt and basic body with plain clothes. If the base figure price is $220-$240, then the two pack ought to be $300-$340, TOPS. Maybe I'll be sorely disappointed, but I think $400 Is way too high for this.

Last edited:

I see no reason for this to be $400 when DX07 was $300. I know prices have gone up, but this has less much less than DX07 in terms of accessories. It's an extra shield, head sculpt and basic body with plain clothes. If the base figure price is $220-$240, then the two pack out to be $300-$340, TOPS. Maybe I'll be sorely disappointed, but I think $400 Is way too high for this.

:goodpost::exactly: HT is crazy if they think asking $400 for this is reasonable. If that is the case, I will stick to the Stealth suit only version.

:goodpost::exactly: HT is crazy if they think asking $400 for this is reasonable. If that is the case, I will stick to the Stealth suit only version.

Agreed. I'll just get the head-sculpt and maybe the shield and it would be under $300. This pack should be $330.

Is it just me or is he wearing the Golden Age jacket with the stealth pants? Look at the sleeves. Mistake or it's explained in the movie?

Is it just me or is he wearing the Golden Age jacket with the stealth pants? Look at the sleeves. Mistake or it's explained in the movie?

Those are the Golden Age gloves. Maybe the Golden Age costume is an amalgamation of the museum piece and his stealth costume. :dunno

I hadn't noticed that it was the avengers sculpt

but this sure isn't, and it definitely has the joint. The photoshop on the other images is pretty obvious, I'd prefer they didn't do it

The joint-line right under the ear would look better, though not much better if you ask me, the head is still separated from the neck, it still looks unnatural in profile. However I do wonder what the decision-making is behind which heads get exactly what positioning of this cut.

Now how about a 1/6 helicarrier? :)

Agreed. I'll just get the head-sculpt and maybe the shield and it would be under $300. This pack should be $330.

That's a fair asking price. Especially for a figure that does not come with any accessories other than hands and an extra shield.

Back