Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 242\243 - CA:TWS - Captain America & Steve Rogers [Spec + Pics]

I think this will be a good price. The 2 pack is in EBay for 388, 400. We know EBay is always high for these pre orders. Probably mid/low 300's at sites other than sideshow. Under 200 for each figure. Not bad. Or the Cap for 200 and Steve for 150 is how you can look at it. You will find people selling Rogers on EBay but will probably be much higher asking price. I like the HS and the helmet piece.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 242\243 - CA:TWS - Captain America & Steve Rogers [Spec + Pics]

Am I crazy for just wanting a nice stealth cap figure with alternate head sculpt at a decent price, like they did for avengers cap? It's almost alarming how many people are not even batting an eye and willing to throw money at the screen. :dunno Then again i haven't seen the movie yet (this sunday!! :yess:) so maybe my position will change after that :monkey4

Time to sell my avengers Cap! That 2-set is looking Real nice

Am I crazy for just wanting a nice stealth cap figure with alternate head sculpt at a decent price, like they did for avengers cap? It's almost alarming how many people are not even batting an eye and willing to throw money at the screen. :dunno Then again i haven't seen the movie yet (this sunday!! :yess:) so maybe my position will change after that :monkey4

Becasue they are milking the WS :lol I don't mind, I love this

Me too! I'm in for all of 'em!

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

I'm guessing Cap by himself will be $240 like Winter Soldier. Hoping the 2-pack will be $340, since civilian cap is a pretty simple addition.

Likeness is outstanding and I like the two pack. But the shoulders seem so damn wide and the pants very parachute pant-like

I really love the suit and the film was incredible, one of my best cinema experiences in a while. The only thing I don't like are the shields. At which point in the film did the shield have that pale blue-ish and silver colour? And I don't remember the shield with the civilian clothes ever being that beat up and damaged in the film. It's probably my bad memory. Still a nice figure and it'll look great with the rest of my collection.

He looks awesome!!

I've already got Black Widow on pre-order.. now I'm just waiting for Falcon... :impatient:

Well, I know I whined about the basic Steve a few pages back, BUT as a 2-pack I am more satisfied to have both the looks from a character I have always liked (mainly comics and now the movies.) I imagine the cost will be about $390 ish :pray:--but not likely... ;P

I'm guessing Cap by himself will be $240 like Winter Soldier. Hoping the 2-pack will be $340, since civilian cap is a pretty simple addition.

I don't think Cap himself will be that much. Winter soldier comes with and extra head and quite a few guns. This Cap comes with the same amount as the Golden Age version so I think he will be closer to that price if not that price.

Wish his suit had more red on it. Cap should be red, white and blue like the flag.:flag

Back