Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clip, the guy in the video, had already cut and removed the white "fat suit" that covers the figure's torso, pictured below. That's why it's no longer there. He's just explaining how he did it.

View attachment 150601

I'm not a customizer/mod guy so I won't be making any changes to the figure. Does it look alright here? I'm trying to overlook what appear to be smallish arms.

View attachment 150602

My only issue with it in that picture is the head looks too big for the body.

I wish I had Avengers Cap now... he looks great with the new helmeted sculpt.

Someone is selling a partial Avengers Cap here on the For Sale boards for $215. Doesn't come with a box or the clean shield but not bad considering the lowest you usually see that figure these days is about $300.

Dude, they misinformed so hard with the proto pics, he looks like he has 60 pounds less muscle and the fricken suit is baggy as hell. Not even movie accurate. And to think I was gonna get two of these.

After watching this happen with several HT figures I'll never trust proto pics again. Thankfully, since they're apparently overproducing everything anyway I won't have to. No need to rush to the preorder button or trust unsavory pics.

Just received the extra head on the mail tonight (and as I´m on Brazil, that´s a BIG deal).

Anyway, I try it on the First Avenger suit and think it seems to big. But on the other hand, for me it looks perfect on Avengers uniform.

What do you think?

IMG_20141211_232432249.jpgIMG_20141211_232735672.jpgIMG_20141211_232624091.jpgIMG_20141211_232630159.jpg

I always felt the F.A. Cap was smaller than it should have been, which is why I prefer the GA version. But I agree it does look good on Avengers Cap... I have it displayed but I will always think the giant helmet he used in that movie looks really weird.

Avengers Cap looks awesome with that sculpt, not to mention with that shiny shield. I was never a fan of the Avengers suit, but that helmet gives it a completely different look.

Back