Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good idea, but I think Hot Toys had yet to finish the neck seam, I imagine it will turn out like the proto :pray:
Those cheap diecast shields from Onesixthkit are shipping now so maybe you could look into those

The neck seam is finished. The proto had a neck line too.
Or is this another occasion like the styrofoam HOA where you felt sure that the proto was one way and the final product would be another?

Also, as regards the DVD/Blu Ray guys, it's available to download all over the place and has been for a few days.

Or is this another occasion like the styrofoam HOA where you felt sure that the proto was one way and the final product would be another?

Also, as regards the DVD/Blu Ray guys, it's available to download all over the place and has been for a few days.

:lol

Denial is the first step

Why photoshop the seam out of the proto photos then, seems like false advertising

Why photoshop the seam out of the proto photos then, seems like false advertising

It was talked about in the first few pages of this thread ad nauseum. I myself said "It doesn't have a seam", but was proved wrong.
Just get into the habit of realising when you have made a judgement based on faulty info.
It's not personal. No-one who states it has a neck seam is in any way attacking you, lol.
They photoshopped the proto pics. All the versions they have shown at the shows has a neck seam because the helmeted head has a neck seam. It NEEDS a neck seam.
Logically, how else could you swap it with the helmeted version???

:lol

Denial is the first step

The *only* step sometimes.

It was talked about in the first few pages of this thread ad nauseum. I myself said "It doesn't have a seam", but was proved wrong.
Just get into the habit of realising when you have made a judgement based on faulty info.
It's not personal. No-one who states it has a neck seam is in any way attacking you, lol.
They photoshopped the proto pics. All the versions they have shown at the shows has a neck seam because the helmeted head has a neck seam. It NEEDS a neck seam.

Yeah the body they use has the one piece neck/torso, wont work any other way. the neck seem though is very easy to remove, I can show pics when I do mine up

I wouldn't assume something like that was a personal attack, not sure why you said that :dunno

I wouldn't assume something like that was a personal attack, not sure why you said that :dunno

Some people assume you are attacking them when you disagree with them. Nothing personal(We have seen a lot of this in the last few days).
Just pointing it out so as to avoid confusion.

Yeah the body they use has the one piece neck/torso, wont work any other way. the neck seem though is very easy to remove, I can show pics when I do mine up

Is that solid neck part confirmed?

Some people assume you are attacking them when you disagree with them. Nothing personal(We have seen a lot of this in the last few days).

I thought the Promo cap had it, like tony stark and thor... Id assume the promo cap and strike are using the same body, no?

damn... well I dont know then, maybe it like the avengers rogers head then

Probably. I expect that's their go-to body for Cap because of the size.
In other news, i was talking to a friend of mine in the bootleg community today, asking if there will be a bootleg of the Strike suit helmeted Cap for us to use for our GA Caps.
My contact hasn't heard anything yet, but ANY heads coming out of the factory can be gotten, usually many months in advance(That's why the HT Alfred head has been available since March), so he's going to let me know if it can be gotten.

Probably. I expect that's their go-to body for Cap because of the size.
In other news, i was talking to a friend of mine in the bootleg community today, asking if there will be a bootleg of the Strike suit helmeted Cap for us to use for our GA Caps.
My contact hasn't heard anything yet, but ANY heads coming out of the factory can be gotten, usually many months in advance(That's why the HT Alfred head has been available since March), so he's going to let me know if it can be gotten.

I think the strike helmet is bit too "technical" or advanced for the Promo cap... if you could swap the faces though... :panic:

oh right, I hope that doesnt happen, so Thank you :hi5:

I think the strike helmet is bit too "technical" or advanced for the Promo cap... if you could swap the faces though... :panic:

I have heard people in the GA cap thread talk about hos they would gladly replace their GA helmeted head with the Strike one, regardless of the looks. I will post when i know more.
oh right, I hope that doesnt happen, so Thank you :hi5:

Yeah. We do have members who can take "pointing out they are wrong" with extreme anger.

Back