Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did I but its now in a December position, I was sure a few weeks ago it was an October release! In some ways makes sence having him, WS and Falcon closer together but leaves Widow on her own in September!

Still says october on SS site

I would like to believe SS has firm and accurate information as I would love to see mine October/November time but that blog has been spot on with every release I have followed in the last few months, most recently being Silver Centurion which still says September for its release when most believe it should be out sometime in August due to it hitting HK retailers first week of July.

We will find out soon enough when its released elsewhere :)

I would like to believe SS has firm and accurate information as I would love to see mine October/November time but that blog has been spot on with every release I have followed in the last few months, most recently being Silver Centurion which still says September for its release when most believe it should be out sometime in August due to it hitting HK retailers first week of July.

We will find out soon enough when its released elsewhere :)

As long as TDK Armory stays as October and doesn't get pushed back I'm good....really want this and WS in the same month though

If it were between paying for TWS or the Armory (which I couldn't afford to PO the latter) I would choose the Armory... but thats just me as I am a massive fan of TWS but I love Batman more.

I still think it's funny that this is my least favorite suit (due to the lack of red) but yet I think it's probably my favorite looking Cap figure. Just totally badass.

Oh man, hoping this would come out a month earlier, like in September since they just released BW. HT is just pumping out so many releases lately.

Remember the release schedule in the link is the Asian release date, SS & co. wont get their stock until 4 weeks later (typically)...so Cap is expected to be released overseas in December but SS likely won't get their stock until January.

Back