Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HERESY!

crtJwlh.gif

Iron Man was the best of them all, but not even in your top 3? Boo!

Haha please forgive me :wink1: I do really enjoy all the iron man movies and I absolutely love tony and pepper...but the others are just better to me....all right thats it. Marvel movie marathon tomorrow.

I gotta give Barry props for having the stones to admit that GotG isn't the Second Coming.

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't top 3 MCU to me. Personally, I thought the other Marvel video we got this week - the Deadpool test footage - was better.

The Avengers
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Deadpool Test Footage
Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor
Iron Man 2
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 3
The Incredible Hulk

Oh, yeah, and....

994188_10154463784040228_6163982566342328019_n.jpg

I gotta give Barry props for having the stones to admit that GotG isn't the Second Coming.

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't top 3 MCU to me. Personally, I thought the other Marvel video we got this week - the Deadpool test footage - was better.

The Avengers
Iron Man
Deadpool Test Footage
Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
The Incredible Hulk

I have not seen Guardians yet but my top 3 so far are the same just in different order:

Iron Man
CA the First Avenger
Avengers

The Avengers
Iron Man
Deadpool Test Footage
Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor
Iron Man 2
Iron Man 3
The Incredible Hulk

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

Yup. That list is based on a single criteria: How many times have I felt the need to watch each of them?

Deadpool is far more entertaining that Thor.

DP footage was great, but nothing I havent seen in FFVII: Advent Children :lol

don't get me wrong love deadpool, but they need to cut the crap and actually make a movie, enough of this "testing"

Back