Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j-law-fangirling.gif

I love this, I love him!

giphy.gif

:lol

I completely agree!

:love

I'm so excited for this set! This will be my first hot toys figure. So its definitely been moved up to October release?

I completely agree!

:love

I'm so excited for this set! This will be my first hot toys figure. So its definitely been moved up to October release?

Nice one to start with! And yes thats what SS has it slated for but don't be surprised if it changes. When you see blogger pics it is usually a month after that. With your name I'm assuming you are a girl??

WOW the civvie Steve looks great, that neck seam though :horror

That's the one little nit I have with this figure but I'm sure it'll be easily overlooked once he's in a good pose. Wonder why they didn't just follow the contour up under the ear like the Man of Steel sculpt. Check that, MOS is cut the same way but it's not as noticeable.

Yes, Crawford caught a couple of real good snaps here....

That Stealth Suit Cap is just jaw-dropping....really looking forward to it.

While I like the civvies version....I'm with those who've commented that it would have been better looking if HT had done the "cut" on the head just below the ear/hairline....wouldn't have stood out so much. Looking at it though...if the head swaps out easily enough with the Stealth version...it won't look so bad with the collar helping to hide it. On the civvie version...just gotta watch how it ends up being displayed. And finally...a real (almost silly) nitpick....wish whoever set up the civvie version for the dispaly would've futzted the t-shirt a bit more...all bunched up at the waist and neck....hopefully it ends up looking a little more form-fitting on the figure than the display there suggests.

Doesn't stop me from really looking forward to this set....

san-diego-comic-con-2014-hot-toys-046.JPG

Won't worry about the neckline too much as this is how I'll be looking at them. But I understand the concern nonetheless.

this bad boys need to be released soon...will use my avengers clean cap shield for this one

Back