1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine friday for 200$ canadian at the Montreal comic con,yay
does anyone know where i can get just the wig from this figure?

got mine friday for 200$ canadian at the Montreal comic con,yay
does anyone know where i can get just the wig from this figure?

Hate to tell you but ebay is probably the best, although as far as wigs go, you might only find Avengers BW wigs or long haired Scar Jo wigs.

You can always get a custom crappy HS and just detach the hair and use it on factory sculpt like I did . However if you are trying to really capture the likeness, you need to do just a little more like I did. It really makes a huge difference if you change her lipstick as well .

honestly i think the pink lipstick kinda amplifies the zombie look, like all the color left her face. :dunno

Trust me not in hand, and I didn't use just pink on mine, it's a mixture of colors including some pink :wink1:

Last edited:
Hate to tell you but ebay is probably the best, although as far as wigs go, you might only find Avengers BW wigs or long haired Scar Jo wigs.

You can always get a custom crappy HS and just detach the hair and use it on factory sculpt like I did . However if you are trying to really capture the likeness, you need to do just a little more like I did. It really makes a huge difference if you change her lipstick as well .
I have hair for my custom civy look
however the hair on the WS BW is very dark
and I wanted the hair to match
the hair i have now is longer and more pale than even the Avengers one

I have hair for my custom civy look
however the hair on the WS BW is very dark
and I wanted the hair to match
the hair i have now is longer and more pale than even the Avengers one

Right your best bet is still to transplant the hair from a custom on ebay or retailer and put it on the factory sculpt.

That's what I did

A few pics of my BW:

15241192395_681a9514a3_b.jpg

15054626147_1bc2cc8b28_b.jpg

Fantastic pics! I've seen many wonderful pictures in this thread the past few weeks, and I'm so very tempted to make this my next figure. I might even steal... er, borrow... one of these poses if I do. :)

Here's a pic of my standard one and a kit bashed civilian version using the 1/6 Warriors outfit available on EBAY. The head and body for the civilian were parted out from an original BW: Winter Soldier Hot Toys from a HK seller. bw-Hot_Toys-2.jpgThe boots are from an American Ebay seller (the ball joint on the 1/6 Warrior boots will not fit on the BW HT body). The height differential is due to the high heels on the civilian boots. (Sorry for bad pic-it's from my iPhone)
bw-Hot_Toys-2.jpg

Is that the same outfit One Sixth Kit has available called "Agent N Smark"? (Brown leather coat, black pants, light brown boots, black sleeveless top.) I've been considering picking one up but if the boots don't fit a Hot Toys body I may have to reconsider.

Is that the same outfit One Sixth Kit has available called "Agent N Smark"? (Brown leather coat, black pants, light brown boots, black sleeveless top.) I've been considering picking one up but if the boots don't fit a Hot Toys body I may have to reconsider.

It is that outfit. The ball joint in the boot (the foot is built into the boot) is too large to fit in foot hole in the HT BW:WS body. I had an extra set of feet that I attached to the pegs on the HT body and used these boots I found on EBAY that will fit over the feet and legs. https://www.ebay.com/itm/380940909451

So one of the little silver bars on her belt (behind her left holster) popped off when I was posing her, and now I can't get back on. What kind of glue would be best for this and won't eat away at the plastic?

So one of the little silver bars on her belt (behind her left holster) popped off when I was posing her, and now I can't get back on. What kind of glue would be best for this and won't eat away at the plastic?

I like Loctite gel control, it doesn't create a mess, but try not to use too much. I would also use tweezers to hold the glued piece better

what I want to do is the oposite
custom sculpt with the new WS BW hair

ok I was answering a post from the previous page
wich should have been included here

That's the sexiest Black Widow look in any of the movies. Anyone who says otherwise... has a different opinion. =)

But they're wrong.

Was trying to get my Widow's arm across her body for a pose but didn't want to stress her too much. Anyone have any luck doing this?

On that note, anyone know where I can get some extra guns to go with mine?

Back