1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled my preorder on this. I am now regretting that move. All of the stunning pictures in this thread have convinced me it really does look like her! I think I picked a good one for my first HT. Going to have to get her some extra guns too...

So I got my sniper rifle..at first glance I thought maybe I went too extreme..but now it's growing on me with her

Now THAT'S a sniper rifle! :rock

Thanks! Just having some fun snapping shots of her this afternoon...

Wanted to get something that would show off how wonderfully detailed her uniform is....it's pretty amazing!

I'm still shaking my head a bit over all of the naysayers about this one. I think she looks great! Out of the three versions of her that HT has done, I think this one strikes the best note of capturing both the performer and the character. It just looks damned impressive on display.....

Great pics and I agree about the naysayers. ;lol

I canceled my preorder on this. I am now regretting that move. All of the stunning pictures in this thread have convinced me it really does look like her! I think I picked a good one for my first HT. Going to have to get her some extra guns too...

Right on! :hi5:

Got mine in the mail on Wednesday and *finally* had a chance to open it and take pics this morning! (It's been KILLING me to leave her boxed up!) Here are a few pics, and I have more here.

MMS239%20-%20Black%20Widow%2003.JPG

MMS239%20-%20Black%20Widow%2006.JPG

MMS239%20-%20Black%20Widow%2008.JPG

MMS239%20-%20Black%20Widow%2009.JPG

MMS239%20-%20Black%20Widow%2010.JPG

MMS239%20-%20Black%20Widow%2022.JPG

MMS239%20-%20Black%20Widow%2025.JPG

Your lighting makes her skin and hair weird colors. :p That shot of her head from the side really is real looking.

It's so strange that this rifle has every right to seem bizarre to this figure, but it seems to give her more depth to her character

Look at this size

Yet it doesn't topple her over, it balances well in her hands

Cant wait to pick up the headsculpt from this to bash a civvi Widow to go alongside future Civvi Steve!

It's so strange that this rifle has every right to seem bizarre to this figure, but it seems to give her more depth to her character

Look at this size

Yet it doesn't topple her over, it balances well in her hands

Yes, where did you get that wonderful gun?! And thanks for all the cool pics!!

For me, this seems to be one of those rare sculpts that actually "grows on you"--when I opened the package I thought "meh", but every moment I spend with her I like her a little more. That's because the headsculpt really is close to perfect--I do think the paint apps let it down a bit. The eyeshadow around her eyes just draws your attention to them even more and adds to the deer in headlights look; so does the open mouth. And she definitely looks better with her ears showing a little bit. My biggest disappointment was actually the lack of cool weapons. Two handguns and that's it? I added a rifle slung around her shoulder that I saved from some other figure.

Back