1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get enough!

243image.jpg

If this shot doesn't silence the nay-sayers on the scupt, then I give up...

Interesting how most of the posters on the OMG thread are completely in a different camp on this figure. We should start throwing some of these amazing pics over there to see what they have to say now:

DSC04500.jpg

If this shot doesn't silence the nay-sayers on the scupt, then I give up...

Interesting how most of the posters on the OMG thread are completely in a different camp on this figure. We should start throwing some of these amazing pics over there to see what they have to say now:

DSC04500.jpg

It's the hair that's was throwing it off from the prototype . It's to long out of the box . The prototype looks to be styled
And cut . I'm just glad to see that beautiful face of her . Might just have to get this after all .

It's the hair that's was throwing it off from the prototype . It's to long out of the box . The prototype looks to be styled
And cut . I'm just glad to see that beautiful face of her . Might just have to get this after all .

The hair doesn't really bother me, In fact I like the length it lets me swish it around her face better with no effort adding more depth to the action shots IMO

Great shots everyone!

She showed up here today....here's a quick, right-out-of-the-box shot....

Thankfully, box arrived in excellent shape, and the figure....well, broken record here but...while there've been some good pictures of her turning up, nothing has that "Wow" factor like having her right in front of you. She looks really good! I like the portrait (and the hair) and the outfit...really fine....form-fitting and great detail...love the layers and lined it creates. She's a stunner!

Looking forward to getting some snaps up over the weekend and really excited about the idea of displaying her with the forthcoming Stealth Cap figure....they should look great together.

So glad I resisted the urge to cancel....

Back