1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n9rp5yI4Y21tvnlsbo2_250.gif

img-989856-1-you-jelly.jpg

Hey Project A, I really like the look of the Black Widow outfit on the left in casual clothes. Which version is that, and where did you get the boots?
Also, what body are you using? Would the Winter Soldier head fit on it?

Thank you. The kit can be found on eBay and 1:6 online stores. The boots are from the HT Angelica figure, as for the body it's the HT Ada Wong body but I plan on getting a BW body.

So yes the winter soldier head should fit. :)

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the super quick reply! :hi5: I definitely want to do the same, but wondered which cheaper body might be a close match to the HT body. It's hard to know without buying them. I think the bodies by Very Cool might be a decent match. What do you think?
Also, your boots look brown and shorter than the Angelica's long black boots. Could they be from a different company?

Awesome, thanks for the super quick reply! :hi5: I definitely want to do the same, but wondered which cheaper body might be a close match to the HT body. It's hard to know without buying them. I think the bodies by Very Cool might be a decent match. What do you think?
Also, your boots look brown and shorter than the Angelica's long black boots. Could they be from a different company?

The Ada body is okay... It's smaller framed and thinner. Plus, the skin tone doesn't really match the head.

As for the boots. I modded them. :) but they're Angelica's boots.

The kit comes with a pair of ugly boots. They look like snow boots. :lol

6ceb2dbbda218730a739714cbc5d7eb4.jpg

The Ada body is okay... It's smaller framed and thinner. Plus, the skin tone doesn't really match the head.

As for the boots. I modded them. :) but they're Angelica's boots.

Oh, ok. Well you did a great job on the boots!
Yeah, Ada's body is very tall and thin. I found another that looks pretty good, by Play Toy. Maybe the medium bust. Here is the page I'm looking at. https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_display.asp?strDisplayName=OMBodiesHeadsHands

So glad everyone is enjoying their Widows. We can now see that in hand makes a huge difference.

Now it's no mystery I'm not a huge fan of her Glocks so here on some ideas I used to pose her with

Sorry for the crappy backgrounds but I have horrible resources :gah:

But if you like the Glocks..

Now I did order a sniper rifle should arrive soon

Ok, good to know. Even the caucasian one is too pale? I wonder how the ver 2 will turn out; is it out yet? I guess I'll just have to keep a close eye on when she gets parted out. And I'll keep looking for boots too.

Back