1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some new pics from the Tokyo Toy Show

Hot-Toys-Captain-America-the-Winter-Soldier-Black-Widow-1.jpg

Hot-Toys-Captain-America-the-Winter-Soldier-Black-Widow-2.jpg

Aaaaaagghhh I actually kinda really want this figure now. My original plan was to just buy the jumpsuit and holsters and put it on my Avengers Nat but seeing how the Avengers jumpsuit and holsters together go for about 90 dollars, i'm debating on just spending the extra hundred and getting the entire figure. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Aaaaaagghhh I actually kinda really want this figure now. My original plan was to just buy the jumpsuit and holsters and put it on my Avengers Nat but seeing how the Avengers jumpsuit and holsters together go for about 90 dollars, i'm debating on just spending the extra hundred and getting the entire figure. Any suggestions on what I should do?

If you really want the figure and like it enough then I would say get it!! :)

Photos are looking pretty good for those who are getting this.

This figure looks great at the Tokyo Toy Show, I'm really excited to get this, it will make a great addition to the Winter Soldier Lineup

yeah but its too bad she didnt get extra clothes, she only really fits in with the STRIKE cap, for the rest of the movie she is in civilian/other clothes

For some inexplicable reason, she was also in this outfit near the end when she's in the chopper with Fury (about to pick up Falcon while looking for Cap). But yeah, otherwise, she was in civilian clothes for the rest of the movie.

the agent n stuff is the best one IMO, the other two are not in TWS, I believe one is from the Avengers, the second one I don't remember seeing in TWS

Back