1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright screw it, i'm pre-ordering her. Do you guys think this will sell out at Sideshow before she gets to the warehouse? I only ask this because I can't pay with paypal until the figure is in stock at the Sideshow warehouse. So i'm wondering if I should wait until then OR just pre-order from another seller online. Suggestions?

Alright screw it, i'm pre-ordering her. Do you guys think this will sell out at Sideshow before she gets to the warehouse? I only ask this because I can't pay with paypal until the figure is in stock at the Sideshow warehouse. So i'm wondering if I should wait until then OR just pre-order from another seller online. Suggestions?

I'm with you on this. Waiting till available so I can use my secret stash from the wife in paypal!

You can always cancel... they're not gonna charge you unless you flexpay.... and by the time OMG and others' photo reviews come out, SSC still won't have them ready to ship yet so you can cancel...

Can't see Scarlett In that sculpt at all.

I can't either. In fact, it almost looks like the same sculpt as the Avengers one. It's disappointing if it is, but I suppose it's better than a worse sculpt. On the topic of the head sculpt, nobody bring up that paint master ever again...

...and showing the only good cleavage in the whole flick.

unfortunately that is indeed the case
but luckily the extranet is filled with glorius ScarJo gifs for your fix:
scarlett-johansson-gif-11.gif

scarlett-johansson-gif-32.gif

Back