1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to set this one up and I took a couple of pics.

c3cc495095c87a1fe31de07bf31559db_zps9tkzi9iu.jpg

33856abc6b2b1b18b10c65f783307523_zps4pinszqs.jpg

Thinking of selling my Avengers 1 version and buying this. Any thoughts?

Winter Soldier one is the one I am leaning towards getting, but I may wait to see what the Civil War looks like before I get anything.

So not the AOU any more? :lol

Winter Soldier Widow > Avengers 1 > AOU (that's just imo but they all have their merits)

Yup. LOL! Trying to get some opinions. I like this costume best because I feel like it won't degrade as much as the other two but I like the style and head sculpt of the new one best. Dunno!

Seriously, with all the versions out there people could really mix and match their favorite elements from various figures.

I'm contemplating doing that with AoU and CW Cap. I have an extra AoU Cap body with the pants and undershirt that I may end up using to create a figure that's an amalgamation of both suits, using the best aspects from both.

Thinking of selling my Avengers 1 version and buying this. Any thoughts?

They are both really nice figures (and both miles better than the AoU one - but thats just my personal opinion), but if I could only get one version I'd probably go for the Winter Soldier one, great head sculpt and costume, plus the film was totally awesome!! :rock

I got mine today (some nice fella sold her for 100 bucks)...
I was never really tempted to buy her cause I hate the hair, but for that price I couldn't resist.
And wow, she is so much better in real life...:panic:

After owning Avengers, WS and AoU I have to go with WS being the best of the bunch so far.

Back