1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought that onesixthkit civilian outfit from the street fight scene. Anyone have recommendations on a better pair of boots?

I played with her hair a little bit, what do you guys think?

Untitled-6_zpsspfq3cqk.jpg

Untitled-4_zpsoqor7jzo.jpg

Untitled-5_zpsdzft8oxc.jpg

I played with her hair a little bit, what do you guys think?

View attachment 213352

View attachment 213353

View attachment 213354

You're on the right track if that's custom hair..but her hair doesn't need to be so tight against her face let the fringe's flow with more bounce around her shoulders

Example what I did with mine

Hey DrWho, I love you're creative different attires, have you ever thought of getting Phicen Stainless Steel?

I've collected a bunch of them and they are perfect to display your attractive clothing without the ugly arm joints from HT:lecture

Last edited:
Buy the rifle from eBay. I've bought several different rifles (4D) and am building a gun cabinet for all the rifles and handguns that I've got. The Barrett .50BMGs are too big though.
Ryan

Hey DrWho, I love you're creative different attires, have you ever thought of getting Phicen Stainless Steel?

I've collected a bunch of them and they are perfect to display your attractive clothing without the ugly arm joints from HT:lecture

Yup, I had the Phicen PLLP2014-S06 body and I made a few pics with it, but I wasn't satisfied with the long neck and small neck peg... And that's the kind of body that can make you fall to the dark side... :lol

Here's some pics, I'm sorry but it's with the MMS 288 (Age of Ultron) HS (and it's not NSFW, it's Art :lecture :lol), so tell me if you want me to move the pics :

15091606204216541013586719.jpg

15091606203216541013586718.jpg

15091606202316541013586717.jpg

15091606201316541013586716.jpg

Ah, looks good. Though personally, I like the stock hair a bit better.

Thanks, SilverStar, mine was a mess out of the box, so I started to mod it to look better and actually liked the result, so I decided to leave her hair very close to her face, I think it helps to give more balance to the sculpt.

You're on the right track if that's custom hair..but her hair doesn't need to be so tight against her face let the fringe's flow with more bounce around her shoulders

Example what I did with mine

Thank you, guyver! I wanted to show more of her face, I think it does help with the likeness.

Looks dope dude. I don't know why but the Black Widow figures' likeness is always hindered by the hair. The way you played with it really brings out Scarlett's profile a lot more.

Yeah, thank you SecretAvenger! I started to mod her hair and noticed that her headsculpt is actually really good, but sometimes it gets hidden by the hair. That's why I did it. :)

Nicely done, Wilian. :duff

Thank you, YankeesFanboy! :)

Nice photos!

I wonder how much more money the movie would have grossed than it already did had her suit zipper been zipped down that far. :lol

I wonder how much more money the movie would have grossed than it already did had her suit zipper been zipped down that far. :lol

It's long been rumored that Marvel doesn't want to invest in a Black Widow solo film because they think fans will only expect it to be either a flick with a lot of skin or T&A...

Great pix, nonetheless!

Hahaha boobs much?

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

:wink1:

Nice photos!

It's long been rumored that Marvel doesn't want to invest in a Black Widow solo film because they think fans will only expect it to be either a flick with a lot of skin or T&A...

Great pix, nonetheless!

thanks guys! LOL a spin-off tv show focusing on black widows past would be pretty interesting. Hot Toys says that their number one seller are actually the black widow figures.

aaand here are some more next to War Machine :rock

16574540177_cf66c319bf_z.jpg

16604101860_eff10176c2_z.jpg

16647553836_0ddf2c302a_z.jpg

random triptych of her counterparts I shot several months ago:

64654.jpg

cheers!

thanks guys! LOL a spin-off tv show focusing on black widows past would be pretty interesting. Hot Toys says that their number one seller are actually the black widow figures.

aaand here are some more next to War Machine :rock

View attachment 214443

That. looks. fantastic! :clap I really didn't think the color schemes would go together well, but it turns out they do. Extra kudos for having a stand-less display. :hi5:

That. looks. fantastic! :clap I really didn't think the color schemes would go together well, but it turns out they do. Extra kudos for having a stand-less display. :hi5:

thanks i appreciate the comments :)

Wow! Very awesome setup! The black and white motif works very well! Great job!

Question: Just how many pistols does she have?? LOL!

thanks! haha i put in 2 more..

Back