1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my widow the other day, set her up today. Inhand I really like her, I think she looks great on the shelf on display with her cohorts.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Im skipping her now as STRIKE Cap didn't come out to my liking and I wanted to pair them. Just sticking with GA Cap, WS and Falcon.

Stealth Cap is light years ahead of GA Cap. If only GA had as good of a sculpt! Stealth is all I'll need in the Cap department for a while.

Stealth Cap is light years ahead of GA Cap. If only GA had as good of a sculpt! Stealth is all I'll need in the Cap department for a while.
I feel the opposite. To me GA Cap represents the movie more than STRIKE Cap. Not to say I wont buy it if I can get it for cheap though.

If not for HT, we'd all be starring at Marvel Legends right now talking about loose joints and sloppy paint. :monkey4

6f6affdc59aa848cb376a79594d17513.jpg

We know the body HT is using for Cap is huge, so clearly its just the fat suit. But his costume is too big if you remove it. Maybe if you cut away just the mid section of it and leave the rest or maybe just put some tape around his waist :dunno

If not for HT, we'd all be starring at Marvel Legends right now talking about loose joints and sloppy paint. :monkey4
We know the body HT is using for Cap is huge, so clearly its just the fat suit. But his costume is too big if you remove it. Maybe if you cut away just the mid section of it and leave the rest or maybe just put some tape around his waist :dunno

of course Hot Toys are the best at 1/6 and no one has yet to reach their level.... but thats part of the problem, theres not much market competition so now we have quality going down and prices going up

Does anyone know the type of hair gel Hot Toys used on Widow? I'd like to get some for Selina. Did they ever reveal that information?

compared to the real thing, the inaccuracy sticks out a lot :lol and my trust in Hot Toys outside of Iron Man continues to deteriorate

Compared to the real thing, every collectible ever is like this. Put side-by-side photo of any collectible you think is near perfection, you'll see the differences.

Does anyone know the type of hair gel Hot Toys used on Widow? I'd like to get some for Selina. Did they ever reveal that information?

I actually think the don't disclose stuff like that for the sake of corporate espionage.... :lol

In all serious I haven't heard of anything. Did u try looking up commercial stuff?

I actually think the don't disclose stuff like that for the sake of corporate espionage.... :lol

In all serious I haven't heard of anything. Did u try looking up commercial stuff?

:lol I'm not really familiar with hair gel or hair products. Does anyone know of anything that works and won't damage the hair? Looking for something similar to Widow's because I thought that had a nice feel and look to it without bunching the hair up or frizzing it, if that's a word, heh.

:lol I'm not really familiar with hair gel or hair products. Does anyone know of anything that works and won't damage the hair? Looking for something similar to Widow's because I thought that had a nice feel and look to it without bunching the hair up or frizzing it, if that's a word, heh.

You probably want to use very small quantities (like TINY) of a moulding *paste* rather than a gel. Matte finish most likely. They carry these products in higher end hair salons rather than drugstores. They're more expensive, and usually better products.

I don't own a Widow (been on the fence about WS version) so I can't speak to what they may have used.

Back