1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, you did have to put up with a pretty long wait for it to show up. If the second one does show up though, I guess that means you get to make two custom Widow figures now. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks with the silver bracelets and paint mods.

Finally gave up on the Widow's temptation. Actually I wanted to sell this figure, but yesterday I decided to open her and, whoa, she is so gorgeous!!
I can't stop taking pictures of her..lol

*just a quick photo shot from my Galaxy Note 2

Welcome! :wave

Great pics man, she looks great next to War Machine :clap

Thanks, man :)

You bought a HotToys figure and wanted to sell it without opening it and taking a look? First-World problems...

Well, actually I opened the box once but didn't really like it (since I looked it from the plastic cover :p)...after following this thread, however, and saw many great pictures of her, I decided to display her...long story, I know :p

Thanks, man :)

Well, actually I opened the box once but didn't really like it (since I looked it from the plastic cover :p)...after following this thread, however, and saw many great pictures of her, I decided to display her...long story, I know :p

Enjoy it, man! It's an amazing figure. Deserves to be displayed.

After all, it's a miniature Scarlett Johansson.

Has anyone bought this head
1 6 Custom Captain America 2 Scarlett Johansson Black Widow 3 Head Sculpt | eBay
$_12.JPG

I think it looks good but you never know with these things

Has anyone bought this head
1 6 Custom Captain America 2 Scarlett Johansson Black Widow 3 Head Sculpt | eBay
$_12.JPG

I think it looks good but you never know with these things

This head is the kind 'good from far, but far from good'...
I bought it for a custom :

Portrait
photo 2.JPG

Next to the original headsculpt
photo 1.JPG

The sculpt is identical, but the paint is different...
Plus, the neck joint inside the headsculpt is not glued, if you want to remove the headsculpt from a body, the joint stay on the neck peg...
The original headsculpt is really better... Better plastic, better paint, better hair...
This 'bootleg' headsculpt is not so bad for the price, but the 'bootleg' headsculpts based on "Avengers Black Widow" are far away better...

This head is the kind 'good from far, but far from good'...
I bought it for a custom :

Portrait

Next to the original headsculpt

The sculpt is identical, but the paint is different...
Plus, the neck joint inside the headsculpt is not glued, if you want to remove the headsculpt from a body, the joint stay on the neck peg...
The original headsculpt is really better... Better plastic, better paint, better hair...
This 'bootleg' headsculpt is not so bad for the price, but the 'bootleg' headsculpts based on "Avengers Black Widow" are far away better...

Thanks for the review. I was wondering when someone here would get this one.

This may sound like a strange request but does anyone know where I can get doll hair styling wax,
something like the Azone doll hair styling wax. I can't find anywhere that sells it.
I really wanna re-style widows hair.

That's why I'm always worried about custom heads... :lol Sometimes they don't look the way the do initially, mostly because I'm sure some people photoshop or take their photos under certain lighting or angles to hide the flaws. Some turn out alright, some are just complete misses in hand. It's like the reverse effect to some official heads, like Rescue Cap.

That's why I'm always worried about custom heads... :lol Sometimes they don't look the way the do initially, mostly because I'm sure some people photoshop or take their photos under certain lighting or angles to hide the flaws. Some turn out alright, some are just complete misses in hand. It's like the reverse effect to some official heads, like Rescue Cap.

That and after each cast, the molds they use wears down and the details become less defined. Recasting is expensive stuff idk how they can charge so cheap :lol

Back