Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish hot toys made hit laser on his canon light up yet another fail ..... Get mine today hopefully I have to go to work but I don't want to miss ups gah

Well got min in he's pretty kick ass I want to thank hot toys for not gluing the head mine came off and was never glued made it so much easier to put everything on

I don't know if anyone else feels this, but on the day I receive my collectible, even when it isn't damaged, I don't feel the full excitement of owning it. I think it's the stress of checking it over, testing the parts and joints, and setting it up, taking me away from simply sitting back and enjoying it. The first time I take it out of my display with all the tedious stuff out of the way, that is when I can truly admire all the details.

That said, this is the most impressive Predator figure I've ever owned. The sculpting, paint, and materials all come together to make a great figure with very few exposed joints. Here's some iPhone pics, hope you guys enjoy:

I don't know if anyone else feels this, but on the day I receive my collectible, even when it isn't damaged, I don't feel the full excitement of owning it. I think it's the stress of checking it over, testing the parts and joints, and setting it up, taking me away from simply sitting back and enjoying it. The first time I take it out of my display with all the tedious stuff out of the way, that is when I can truly admire all the details.

That said, this is the most impressive Predator figure I've ever owned. The sculpting, paint, and materials all come together to make a great figure with very few exposed joints. Here's some iPhone pics, hope you guys enjoy:

It's that moment of trepidation, hoping you didn't get stuck with a lemon, those butt-clenching moments of terror as you carefully test the joints. I know the feeling (well, at least, theoretically, as I keep most of my stuff MOC). :lol

BTW, love your pics!

It's that moment of trepidation, hoping you didn't get stuck with a lemon, those butt-clenching moments of terror as you carefully test the joints. I know the feeling (well, at least, theoretically, as I keep most of my stuff MOC). :lol

BTW, love your pics!

Oh it's butt-clenching alright. :lol

I hope you're not keeping HT figures moc. They scream to be displayed!

Oh it's butt-clenching alright. :lol

I hope you're not keeping HT figures moc. They scream to be displayed!

I've got the Batman Armory and RoboCop with chair coming from Sideshow, so I'll open them up and check them, before quickly returning them to their respective boxes. I've got some other HT stuff coming, which I'll also check.

My first HT, the Chris Reeve Superman, is still in its box, unopened, in my basement. I got it from China, from a reputable seller, but if it's broken/counterfeit, I'm screwed anyway.

Back