Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator 2 Elder has two straps that connect his codpiece to his thigh armor pieces.
yeah, stupid elder does have "straps that connect".
movie Greyback doesn't have just "straps", he has completely covered area there, and "straps" are simply differently painted parts of a one whole piece.

The figure is looking amazing! Can't wait to pick him up!

Does anyone know if Hot Toys have actually confirmed they're doing another Jungle Hunter or is it just speculation because I'd love to get one!

BTW this is my first post after creeping the forums for a while and it seems like a great community to be involved in!

Welcome aboard! :wave

I think I'll hold out for the next Jungle Hunter.

Yea the dreads look like crap to blue it's just off I wish it was like what they showed us but hot toys has never delivered when the final product is released

Ouch...I guess?
no ouch here. tsang predaturds were ugly and stupid from day one, they totally don't have shapes and proportions of KPH suit, they have every detail of paint and sculpting wrong, and this one is the same.
but people are usually totally indifferent to details. two legs, moving teeth, gauntlets - ok, it's a predator for them.

no ouch here. tsang predaturds were ugly and stupid from day one, they totally don't have shapes and proportions of KPH suit, they have every detail of paint and sculpting wrong, and this one is the same.
but people are usually totally indifferent to details. two legs, moving teeth, gauntlets - ok, it's a predator for them.

What is YOUR favorite and 100% Screen accurate Predator figure/statue besides the actual movie Suits? One that passes all your nitpicks?

I just checked on Battle Damage Robocop thread and you nitpicked that one too. Have you ever said anything positive to any figure/Statue?

Looks almost like the new version.

elderheads.jpg

@ocielz, you must understand him. He knows the original film suits very good. So he is a perfectionist. Its very bad, that Neca make no high end figures or statues. sure there Elder was crap, but for the rest, they make stunning sculpts. Especially the proportions of the body handels Neca better. That is no offense against Hot Toys, but they could it better.

What do you think of the NECA 1/4 scale Preds?

P. , why don't you come up with your own predator figures? Since you like to pick on what tsang has done.. I'm sure yours are just as flawed as his, now if you're done smashing on tsang, let the rest of us appreciate this figure while you're crying out for a SCREEN ACCURATE/P. Standard. :)

Back