Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can count on video to give the best idea of how these figures look in hand. The sculpt looks fantastic to me. Now is the hardest part of collecting for me: waiting to get it in hand after the final reveal.

There paint app are one of the best I have with figures, I'm sure it's going to be a glorious box day

P. , why don't you come up with your own predator figures? Since you like to pick on what tsang has done.. I'm sure yours are just as flawed as his, now if you're done smashing on tsang, let the rest of us appreciate this figure while you're crying out for a SCREEN ACCURATE/P. Standard. :)

I sculpt and agree, if anyone picked up the hobby likes art and these figure are a piece of art. Go on you tube and watch him sculpt the berserk and wow he is amazing. We have a cool figure coming and love it.

Great but this is going to take a long wait until I get it. I checked from previous experiences and OMG published the first photos of City Hunter 01-22-2013 and I got mine in Spain the first day the retailer got it the 06-26-2013 ( 6 months) and the T2 BD pics appeared 11-19-2013 and I got 02-15-2014 (less than 3 months).

I like this figure a lot but it looks like something has changed since 2.0 version, cant tell what, maybe the painting but i dont like it very much.

What do you think of the NECA 1/4 scale Preds?
concerning body proportions?
their bodies and their legs are made in different scales. say 1/4 for below the waist and 1/5 above it.

here two predators have similar foot size and similar height from foot to waist (actually the toy's waist is even higher). and look at the upper half of a toy. it's ridiculously small.

2cc4ce32a2ac.jpg

but overall their sculptor was a lot closer to body shapes of KPH suit with those elbows close to body and rounded hips and shins. HT preds have no difference with their human bodies in shapes.

concerning body proportions?
their bodies and their legs are made in different scales. say 1/4 for below the waist and 1/5 above it.

here two predators have similar foot size and similar height from foot to waist (actually the toy's waist is even higher). and look at the upper half of a toy. it's ridiculously small.

2cc4ce32a2ac.jpg

but overall their sculptor was a lot closer to body shapes of KPH suit with those elbows close to body and rounded hips and shins. HT preds have no difference with their human bodies in shapes.

Dude just enjoy this guy, I'm sure u are buy one

All true but again in hand You guys would not understand. I know money is tight but not for everyone. It was a fun buy

The figure has to be displayed with the Bio mask on . Then it looks fantastic . They should have updated the head sculpt like the did with the elder predator . Last minute change .

Ancient when up for $274. Very happy that after Elder I do not plan on expanding my Predator collection (Going to keep it at two Elder and Scar). I don't think I would want to spend $300 on a Predator figure (including Original)

The City Hunter is the figure that killed this license for me as far as HT collecting.

A need to drastically reduce spending was a big motivation admittedly but HT gave me reasons aplenty to drop Predators from the must-have list with their mere 'broadstrokes' resemblance.

Back