Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the elbow can bend enough so that it can hold his necklace like the movie.

THe only way to purchase this is to sell my Berserker. Thoughts for the New Year!!

Which one is more movie accurate?

Elder_Predator.png

2-1.jpg

neca_1_4_predator_elder_by_real_kaldas-d6r5bpr.jpg

Of the two I would buy the HT one. From what I understand and can see myself that NECA figure doesn't even meet their own best standards.

Ive never seen a Neca figure that was impressive haha. They mostly remind me of McFarlane level stuff with proper articulation.

Ive never seen a Neca figure that was impressive haha. They mostly remind me of McFarlane level stuff with proper articulation.

Well, yeah, McFarlane is their closest competitor no? Its low end. They're usually quite good on the accuracy front but their Elder fell short of their own standards there. Since NECA can't match HT in quality they should at least keep to their reputation for accuracy.

Last edited:
I really can't understand how "this is off, more accurate sculpt here vs this other product/ version". My imagination tells me that his mandibles, since they are intended to move around on his face... can certainly look exactly they way the figure currently does.:lol

It's like some are saying the sculpts not accurate because it's not an exact expression showcased in whatever popular screenshot! Wth?..

It looks great! Better than than their original as a whole. Preordered.

Well, yeah, McFarlane is their closest competitor no? Its low end. They're usually quite good on the accuracy front but their Elder fell short of their own standards there.

True. I did not buy it for several reasons:

-Looks like plastic-cheap
-I already have the 7" version, did not see much improvement
-Scale too big for me
-Badly painted and the netting looks horrible.
-Waiting for a 1/6 HT revisit.

By the way, preordered this guy.

Pre-ordered at APCollectibles.com for $192.50, no shipping since I can pick him up. Looking forward to seeing him in hand - whenever that may be:)

Back