Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was actually a short comic by Dark Horse that explains how the Elder got his flintlock. It actually involved pirates.
comics drawn several years after the movie by random people, who think that predators makes friends with humans despite everything filmed and commented during two movies making, explains the movie. right.
fits the Orwell's "1984" :lol just be the last guy to rewrite the story.

I finally figured out what's off about the head sculpt. It's completely simple too. It's the top mandible claws (or whatever you would call them). If they were shorter it would be 100% perfect because everything else about it is fantastic.

I finally figured out what's off about the head sculpt. It's completely simple too. It's the top mandible claws (or whatever you would call them). If they were shorter it would be 100% perfect because everything else about it is fantastic.

You're right that would help but i dont see how to fix that aside from cutting the plastic, i wont do that.
The expression is actually mostly right for a recycled hs so its fine this time.

:lecture They are tusks.

Tusks. That was the word I was looking for. Thank you kind sir. But yeah. If you look at every interpretation of the Elder, his top tusks are short and don't intersect/touch with the bottom ones like the other preds. I wish Hot Toys would fix it since it's such a minor thing but I know that won't happen.

Tusks. That was the word I was looking for. Thank you kind sir. But yeah. If you look at every interpretation of the Elder, his top tusks are short and don't intersect/touch with the bottom ones like the other preds. I wish Hot Toys would fix it since it's such a minor thing but I know that won't happen.

Well city hunter/p2 had the exact same mandi's as his proto did so i doubt HT will fix it.
Still you could shave the plastic off some but that really doesn't seem worth it.
I just hope this turns out as good as it looks in the proto shots. :pray:

Predators aren't selling easy these days.

Nothing selling these days never mind predators.

If people would calm down on the avengers stuff and stop paying over the odds they notice there is plenty of stock :slap

Predators aren't selling easy these days.
not to me unfortunately.
i ended up buying every HT figure with "predator" word on the box except for old pack of AVP and Billy Sole, some of them twice, classic thrice (for classic, P1 and Boar) :(
some ******ing mental disorder about putting predators in every corner.

a fellow member from another board (i don't know if he has a profile here so cannot name him) just posted a detail that i have never seen being mentioned:

dogtags_zpsb6cadce0.jpg~original

those are clearly dog tags. it's difficult to make a totally visible screenshot, but when the predator goes away, they swing and blink.
looks like at least two pairs of them. one of the tags has a huge hole in it.
i admire the eagle eye of a person who saw them :horror

i think that for those who want their Grayback to have more items should get two pairs of them.
if somebody finds cool tags (i see only GI Joe for now), please share the link.

Last edited:
not to me unfortunately.
i ended up buying every HT figure with "predator" word on the box except for old pack of AVP and Billy Sole, some of them twice, classic thrice (for classic, P1 and Boar) :(
some ******ing mental disorder about putting predators in every corner.

Well predators are awesome so :hi5:

a fellow member from another board (i don't know if he has a profile here so cannot name him) just posted a detail that i have never seen being mentioned:

dogtags_zpsb6cadce0.jpg~original

those are clearly dog tags. it's difficult to make a totally visible screenshot, but when the predator goes away, they swing and blink.
looks like at least two pairs of them. one of the tags has a huge hole in it.
i admire the eagle eye of a person who saw them :horror

i think that for those who want their Grayback to have more items should get two pairs of them.
if somebody finds cool tags (i see only GI Joe for now), please share the link.

Wow those really do look like dog tags... amazing after all these years theres still details we're picking out :lol

Elder really is a badass

Details look stunning, face, as Always doesn't look like the actual predator from the film, bummer but details are great

Challenge: If you can sculpt a predator figure that looks better than this for the same price, then ***** away. Its not perfect, about 95% there. but if your dont like it, there 3 other version you can buy with a 4th coming sometime next year

one of persons guilty for tsang's still working in HT quoted here.

Yep Ive bought em all... on one hand not buying them may get HT's attention to get a better sculptor (and personally ive seen no one sculpt pred heads at all, let alone better) and on the other hand we might not get preds at all...

I dont need 100% movie prop suit accuracy, I need a bad *** toy of em...

Yep Ive bought em all... on one hand not buying them may get HT's attention to get a better sculptor (and personally ive seen no one sculpt pred heads at all, let alone better) and on the other hand we might not get preds at all...

I dont need 100% movie prop suit accuracy, I need a bad *** toy of em...

Exactly :')

I'm really excited about this 2.0 elder, no matter what the hater's say. it's not perfect I know, but neither is neca's or sideshows.

Back