Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get hit with 600-700 a month with all these flex.. Lucky not to have credit cards or car payments...

So it's official I sold my Berserker Predator yesterday ( my first every HT). I mentioned this before I only want two Predators in my collection. Elder will now replace Berserker with Scar taking on the masked role!!

Wow September sure is going to be expensive for me with all these delays. Elder Predator, RoboCop, Snake Plissken and my first flex payment for battle damaged T800 are all now due in September. Crazy

I'm on the same boat:( I have Elder, Robocop and T1 on the 4th and Batman Armory and Predator Bust on the 15th.

Not for sideshow, they just sell out. This figure is not going to be available forever , it's a popular predator .

I have sorta been thinking about trying to snag an OG Elder, I have always liked that release (sold mine a few years back). I'll have to see what the current prices look like.

Looks like this guy is the first to be released! Reveal looks to be just around the corner.

PLASTIC ENEMIES said:
OK pussyface, it's your move.

10437665_750746964963634_9161356008925736754_n.jpg

Back