Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not supposed to have any straps on the right gauntlet like he has on the left. There's a bandage or most likely piece of skin (based on design and word butch appearing to be tattoos) that goes drapes wraps around the top of the gauntlet and his arm.
Elder_Predator_forearm_armor_right_hand_02.jpg
It seemed to be present on the pieces at SDCC and Ani-Com but seemed to have slipped onto the elbow.

After Elder Predator I will have to hold my breath and keep my wallet closed and tight until Unmasked Robocop, Alien Ripley and Batman Returns. So there is a little sadness in my excitement!

So a new pic showed up on FB it has black widow Loki an ironman or 2 and elder with boxes behind them that mean we will be seeing elder sometime soon

He's not supposed to have any straps on the right gauntlet like he has on the left. There's a bandage or most likely piece of skin (based on design and word butch appearing to be tattoos) that goes drapes wraps around the top of the gauntlet and his arm.

It seemed to be present on the pieces at SDCC and Ani-Com but seemed to have slipped onto the elbow.
Looks like the US Army 2nd Infantry Division patch.

Well seeing as no over seas members have had shipping notices or any other updates. We are probably looking at late August early September for in hand.

This guy looks so killer !
so killer pinheaded :lol
It's funny, on the Ripley thread we're now complaining about basic proportions like the neck being unrealistically skinny. On the Predator threads, it's about four missing hairs or the incline of a forehead being a millimeter off. :lol
they are too sick-sculpted to talk about sculpts at all.

Last edited:
One thing that always bothered me about ht predator figures is the joint in the arm. it just makes the figure look even more toyish then it should.

Wow September sure is going to be expensive for me with all these delays. Elder Predator, RoboCop, Snake Plissken and my first flex payment for battle damaged T800 are all now due in September. Crazy

Back