Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully he arrives on time (I can't see this one arriving early like Celtic did).

I'm looking forward to getting elder 2.0 more than any other predator they have made so far,just hope they reveal wolf soon and a new jungle hunter soon.

Yeah I actually want them to take their time with him and no early release here for me.

End of the year will do me nicely. Elder 2.0 in time for Christmas, magic.

I was thinking this the other day. Wolf would have to be a completely new slimmer body to be done right, hopefully that's the case. It will probably mean more of a wait though.

I won't mind the wait so much, as long as they do the body right,,i want wolf to be 100% nailed this time around.

no sin in being pred greedy.

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

I hope they do a new slimmer body for wolf and not use the same body as classis ,city hunter 2.0 , if not he will be too big.

I wishes so,but knowing since HT how much recycle they are,develop one use body only for Wolf probably not or give you this.

Thanks to P again.
f4a31408471a.jpg

Yeah I actually want them to take their time with him and no early release here for me.

End of the year will do me nicely. Elder 2.0 in time for Christmas, magic.

I sure don't want production rushed, I want him to have great qc , and be as perfect as possible.

So the BD T1 T800 is only $5 more than the Elder. Hard to make the call if Elder is over/underpriced as it does contain many smaller finer accessories and detail from head to toe. Although BD T-800 contains LED lit eyes and two head sculpts, detailed base, many hands and fire arms. I'm ok with the few accessories of Elder I just wish he came with a Predator ship backdrop!!

My one and only forecast Hot Toy this year.

So the BD T1 T800 is only $5 more than the Elder. Hard to make the call if Elder is over/underpriced as it does contain many smaller finer accessories and detail from head to toe. Although BD T-800 contains LED lit eyes and two head sculpts, detailed base, many hands and fire arms. I'm ok with the few accessories of Elder I just wish he came with a Predator ship backdrop!!

Get both!!!!

I have to have both, 2014 great year for figure collector's for sure.

Same here:hi5: Was going for Just Preds but I can't miss Terminator BD, especially at that price :')
I have the dx13 t2.so I sure got to have this bd t1 they are hot toys best terminator's thus far, even tho I'm more of a predator fan.

I have the dx13 t2.so I sure got to have this bd t1 they are hot toys best terminator's thus far, even tho I'm more of a predator fan.

I'm a big predator fan too but I'm loving the DX13 and really look forward to this new terminator. I personally like the first movie better than the second as well.

tumblr_my9aleZL0Z1snogyzo1_r1_1280.jpg

I'm not sure which one I like better. I guess movie accuracy does win out here though. This certainly represents an important step that Hot Toys have taken in listening to customer feedback and actually doing something with it. Having said that, I do quite like the prototype head with its's scowling eyes, very similar to Classic's head sculpt, even though its not completely accurate.

Back