Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Holy ****..they actually got around to actually announcing before this year ended. :panic: Bring on the new Wolf!

So yeah . Canceling Celtic for this for sure. Sorry ht, times are tough and I could barely get enough scratch for Celtic anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Love that there will be no seam line with this sculpt. I may pick this one up depending on the price. Still waiting on P1 2.0!!

Don't all of them seem to have them? They didn't show it in the movie but it seems like all the Predators have those blades, different lengths.

Don't all of them seem to have them? They didn't show it in the movie but it seems like all the Predators have those blades, different lengths.

Nah, Elder clearly removed his entirely. Usually you can see them poking out of the gauntlet but Elder must have been like "I'm too boss for wrist blades" haha.

HKD 1330 which is about $170 USD so this is looking to be about $200 on Sideshow.

crying-tears-of-joy-gif-i9.gif

That's sounds about right since their others were about that range, $200-$220, and came with more accessories.

I'm betting it'll be $209 with the little bit of hope that they include free shipping.

Shipping will probably be $10. They usually save their free shipping for old items still in stock that they have yet to get rid of for a long time.

I'm betting it'll be $209 with the little bit of hope that they include free shipping.

I don't think they do free shipping anymore. But either way that's still a bit cheaper than the last few Preds to come out. I was able to use up all my points on Celtic so he only cost me like $170 :)

OMG! This is bought. I'm way more of a fan of the older predators.

I don't think they do free shipping anymore. But either way that's still a bit cheaper than the last few Preds to come out. I was able to use up all my points on Celtic so he only cost me like $170 :)
Didn't know they completely stopped offering that. :( Was nice to have on the Scar Predator. Looking to be about $220 then after shipping.

Holy hell yes!!! This is what I've been waiting for. So ordered! Now I have a reason to get the City Hunter. Definitely Pre-Ordering this and going to pick up City Hunter soon. I'm hoping this means a new P1 Classic Predator will be on its way.

Holy hell yes!!! This is what I've been waiting for. So ordered! Now I have a reason to get the City Hunter. Definitely Pre-Ordering this and going to pick up City Hunter soon. I'm hoping this means a new P1 Classic Predator will be on its way.

This looks awesome! Now I must decide wether or my to part with my Elder. The only thing that has me worried though is that they are gonna use the same sculpt for P1, I swear if they don't do a original sculpt for that guy someone is getting scalped! :monkey4

This looks awesome! Now I must decide wether or my to part with my Elder. The only thing that has me worried though is that they are gonna use the same sculpt for P1, I swear if they don't do a original sculpt for that guy someone is getting scalped! :monkey4

Totally agree here I don't own the other Classics or Elder so wouldn't affect me a bit. So excited for this. Now need City Hunter which was just waiting til Elder got released or a new Classic.

Sweeeeeet. Love the touch of the ancient gun.

Now.. where is the Danny Glover?

Comparison for the heck of it. Old one still holds up pretty well aside from the body.

1503844_10151791975862344_1179652083_n.jpg
2ElderPredator.jpg

1477501_10151791975747344_1023001905_n.jpg
1ElderPredator.jpg

1504101_10151791976072344_610119938_n.jpg
3ElderPredator.jpg

MMS233 - Predator 2 - Elder Predator

Despite a brief screen time in Predator 2, Elder Predator has been one of the most popular Predator among fans of the series. His cool look as well as his code of honor and respect for fellow warriors all contributed to make him a fan favorite!

Following the release of Celtic Predator, Hot Toys is proud to present the new 1/6th scale Elder Predator Collectible Figure from the Predator 2 movie. The movie-accurate Elder Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the film, featuring his highly detailed body armor, weapons and accessories.

The 1/6th scale Elder Predator Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Elder Predator in the Predator 2 movie
- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of approximately 14 inches/ 35 cm tall
- Over 22 points of articulations
- Net on body and legs
- Blue rubber hair with tribal accessories
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) left palm for holding sword
- One (1) right palm for holding gun

Weapons:
- One (1) articulated shoulder cannon
- One (1) sword with sheath
- One (1) pair of blades attachable to forearm armor
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of forearm armor
- Armor on shoulder, waist, thighs, knees and legs
- Leather-like waist bands
- Two (2) skull necklaces
- Figure stand with Elder Predator nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
Head Sculpted by Joseph Tsang. Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
Head Painted by Joseph Tsang. Body Painted by Joseph Tsang
Head Art Directed by n/a

Release date: Q2-Q3, 2014

Looking at the pics more thoroughly I definitely feel the headsculpt is a step forward from the original release. The shape of the head is far more accurate, and while from the looks of it they screwed up the infamous stare he has, the old headsculpt really had a too elongated dome. All that needs fixing from here on out is the upper mandible position. Still a vast step forward and hopefully I'll be able To get a preorder in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Back