Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes not holding his hand to his chest in that pic... bend the elbow and lift the arm, then string the necklace over his hand....

There's a pic of the proto early in this thread where it's set up in the window at Toy Hunters(?), and IIRC he's holding a skull on the longer necklace and not the shorter one like Grayback was in the movie.

There's a pic of the proto early in this thread where it's set up in the window at Toy Hunters(?), and IIRC he's holding a skull on the longer necklace and not the shorter one like Grayback was in the movie.

Yeah but what i am saying is you cant even get the elbow up to that angle and height like in that pic.. it doesnt go ...i tried..

so you cannot pose him like that at all

Yeah but what i am saying is you cant even get the elbow up to that angle and height like in that pic.. it doesnt go ...i tried..

so you cannot pose him like that at all

This is the best i could do.. after 40 min ( and i had to remove the elbow leather strip that was glued first )... here guys.. if anyone can get better.. please tell me how...

Elder's body is exactly the same as Classic's. Even the armor is the same (same scratches etc)

Back