Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hearing lots of hot news on this guy. I own the old Elder pred...those who do...please comment on if you are getting the 2.0? Is it better??

The first Elder pred is a legendary figure in the collecting community. I doubt this one will be better. But a good alternative for those who didn't get the first.

According to Clipper's review, and of what I saw, the head is glued to the neck. Why the ****** HT did that??

It only detaches from the lower part of the neck (head + neck together)

And Clipper is banned from here, but not his reviews?? As far as I know it's ok.. The guy is kind of rude some times, but it's a good guy IMO. And I like his reviews...

According to Clipper's review, and of what I saw, the head is glued to the neck. Why the ****** HT did that??

It only detaches from the lower part of the neck (head + neck together)

And Clipper is banned from here, but not his reviews?? As far as I know it's ok.. The guy is kind of rude some times, but it's a good guy IMO. And I like his reviews...

I agree

Why in the world did they of that to the head that's stupid

And you'd think if they don't want u trying to take the head off it might have been a good idea for them to put the trophies on before
attaching the head. Why the hell he doesn't have a articulated head like all the other preds just make my head want to :explode:

Hearing lots of hot news on this guy. I own the old Elder pred...those who do...please comment on if you are getting the 2.0? Is it better??

I have the original Elder predator myself . He was my very first hot toy collectible and is a very special figure but I'm also getting this new version as well . I never sold my original because the cannon on his shoulder broke off . I new it would be a pain in the ass to dig the box out , take the guy apart . Find all the accessories and try to sell this guy with a broken part . I'm just keeping him . Gonna pose this new version right next to the original .

So i own the original version1 elder.. LOVE HIM.. but honestly all these bull*hit comments about Tsang and how bad it is.....CALM DOWN..

man if you guys CAN make a better elder than this version 2.0 from HT please post pics... if not then relax.. fair enough u dont like it.. but leave the sculptor alone..

i love both.. my version 2.0 arrives on Tuesday and i will post photos n review..

from videos iv seen i DEF love 2.0 more.. though i still think 1.0 is a great piece .. even if certain things are incorrect..

is this version 2.0 100% accurate ?? NO !!!!!!!

is it still an AWESOME and BEST elder out there ??????? YES !!!!!

So i own the original version1 elder.. LOVE HIM.. but honestly all these bull*hit comments about Tsang and how bad it is.....CALM DOWN..

man if you guys CAN make a better elder than this version 2.0 from HT please post pics... if not then relax.. fair enough u dont like it.. but leave the sculptor alone..

i love both.. my version 2.0 arrives on Tuesday and i will post photos n review..

from videos iv seen i DEF love 2.0 more.. though i still think 1.0 is a great piece .. even if certain things are incorrect..

is this version 2.0 100% accurate ?? NO !!!!!!!

is it still an AWESOME and BEST elder out there ??????? YES !!!!!

Same here. He is not perfect. Not movie accurate but still awesome.
Elder_Predator2007_Predarnold2014.jpg

why would they make the head not able to look up or down?

lmao@ that clipper guy, so much bu++hurt throughout his review

Looking at the jingoBell photos the head looks articulated.

Reserving judgement until I have him in hand which should be in the next week or so but over all I think he looks great!

I always enjoy "clipper king" (or what he calls himself of late) reviews. He has a signature of his own like others when it comes to reviews. This review was good but you could tell there was things he needed to let "certain" people know. I'm not aware of the "tiffs" that are going on but it was there and I felt that it was a huge distraction for me who was just interested in his opinions of the figure. It cool though. I look forward to his future reviews.

Why in the world did they of that to the head that's stupid
It is stupid, but they probably did this because the classic and P2 2.0 had issues where the head sat very loosely on the neck. It kept falling off.

Even though the head is permanently attached, at least it is still articulated.

I always enjoy "clipper king" (or what he calls himself of late) reviews. He has a signature of his own like others when it comes to reviews. This review was good but you could tell there was things he needed to let "certain" people know. I'm not aware of the "tiffs" that are going on but it was there and I felt that it was a huge distraction for me who was just interested in his opinions of the figure. It cool though. I look forward to his future reviews.

It's actually a pretty interesting question, although it got unruly very quickly. Should a smaller company like Iminime be evaluated solely on its sculpts and quality of clothing, or should the bodies it uses for its figures and its spartan packaging be fair game as well?

Back