Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i must admit i was wrong.
i thought HT Predators sculptor is the worst sculptor ever.

asmus_eowyn%20(7).jpg

the guy who did THIS is so cool in being blind and "arms-growing-out-of-butts" that i truly see i was wrong.
let's be all happy about how predators turn out these days.
they are beautiful, excellent, nice - at least more beautiful than that abomination.
HT is the best. (of worst, but who cares.)

It would help more if he was the right color and his quills were done right. Sheesh I mean they had the quills looking
pretty good on the revised proto, the amount of quills on this version is a joke. There should be at least 5 each on
cheek. Then there's the issue with his eyebrows, they half-ass those quills too. Why is there some quills and the rest are
painted on detail?
still hope to use old HT AVP greybeard quills, have a full set of them.
but i grew so lasy over years ))

Compare Elder's mouth to Shadow or Classic and you can see that it is a vast improvement.
compare all those tsang abominations to old school HT predators and you can see no improvement at all over people who knew how predator mouths are built. nothing's changed, completely nothing. still that modern crazy-cat horse-face uglyness.

You can tell who it is based on more than just the unmistakable skin pattern
his skin pattern is totally wrong by the way. but you don't care as you don't know what you're talking about - you're the one convinced (or trying to convince others. or yourself) that Greyback is yellow :rotfl

i've already posted photos showing that he misses 90% of spots, and the remaining have wrong color and depth.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say City Hunter's skin pattern is "totally" wrong. And Grayback may not be yellow per se, but he has a bit of a tint. We've had this conversation before so I won't bring it up again, but there is a definite inconsistency in the quality and tone of the available reference materials.

It gets pretty tiring hearing the same complaints over and over from the same few people. Let the rest of us enjoy the figure in peace please. The figure is awesome imo and I can't wait to get it.

It gets pretty tiring hearing the same complaints over and over from the same few people. Let the rest of us enjoy the figure in peace please. The figure is awesome imo and I can't wait to get it.

Yes but everyone is entitled to their opinion, and to express that opinion.... even if its the same opinion expressed over and over :wink1:

God once again this is one of the times I wonder why the hell can't HT have the trophy necklaces already on the figure out
of the box. And according to clipper his head don't come off as easy either.

Back