Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the shipping quote. 10,590 jpy. So 46,490 total. $394 with paypal's current exchange rate.

Pretty good deal. Can't see it ever being much cheaper even once sideshow discounts and adds rewards.

These prices make me feel like a dbag for preordering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't. If you know you have to have it PO is the way took. Plus you get to flex.

I'm going to PO hulkbhster for those reasons knowing full well it will probably be $100-150 less at some point after release.

These prices make me feel like a dbag for preordering

I wouldn't feel bad about preordering. One can never gauge demand prior to release. Preordering ensures security. There are many instances where figures shot up in value upon release. Mark VII is a good example of this.

Haha I know, I'm just kidding...although when it's $150 less....

Its a kick in the teeth....... I ordered a ME Garrus statue from Gaming Heads earlier this year. Luckily I cancelled as I spotted it somewhere else for $100+ less including shipping.....

I would be very upset if I bought something and overpaid because I could get it cheaper elsewhere

Its a kick in the teeth....... I ordered a ME Garrus statue from Gaming Heads earlier this year. Luckily I cancelled as I spotted it somewhere else for $100+ less including shipping.....

I would be very upset if I bought something and overpaid because I could get it cheaper elsewhere

Good catch, B. Did you already receive it?

Yeah it is frustrating but it happens in this hobby. Not everything goes up in value right away whatever. Sometimes it's a crapshoot.

Yeah it is frustrating but it happens in this hobby. Not everything goes up in value right away whatever. Sometimes it's a crapshoot.

I agree completely. It can be super frustrating though when you PO, then buy something but find it 2 months later in the bargain bin for 20-40% off :gah:

An ebay auction for this guy just ended at $271 shipped! :lol

It's all the same seller with a ton of auctions ending at wildly different and low prices. He has 4 positive feedback and an 83% rating. That's pretty bad. Signs point towards a scam seller, sadly.

It's all the same seller with a ton of auctions ending at wildly different and low prices. He has 4 positive feedback and an 83% rating. That's pretty bad. Signs point towards a scam seller, sadly.

Yea Chinese seller with sketchy feedback means avoid at all costs.

Still not sure if I'm going to pay for the one at amiami. It's as good a deal as I expect the fine and I definitely plan on picking this up at some point but I'm just not in the mood to spend the money. If someone would finally buy my Batman armory that would change things LOL.

Igor has landed!.. imho, its pure awesomeness drowns out the change in weathering, between the proto and the production figure. :rock

On the evidence of this figure, I am almost certainly going to fold and get the Raynor figure.. plus Hulkbuster is going to be completely jaw dropping!

Igor has landed!.. imho, its pure awesomeness drowns out the change in weathering, between the proto and the production figure. :rock

On the evidence of this figure, I am almost certainly going to fold and get the Raynor figure.. plus Hulkbuster is going to be completely jaw dropping!

Congrats dude :rock Post pics :cuss

Back